Does Anyone Here do Readings?

Reedusstalker

Unread post

MountainMomma3 wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:46 am
Reedusstalker wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:05 pm
MountainMomma3 wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:26 pm

I had started developing my gifts, and I do know others who can :)
What are your gifts?
I am precog, and empath, and clairvoyance. I can very seldom see and hear spirits but it's so hit and miss.
My daughter is an indigo child. She sense things and spirits are drawn to her.
DeleteAccount
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Reedusstalker wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:04 am
Reedusstalker wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:05 pm

What are your gifts?
I am precog, and empath, and clairvoyance. I can very seldom see and hear spirits but it's so hit and miss.
That's awesome. My daughter is too. She discovered it recently, so I am doing my best to support her.
Reedusstalker

Unread post

MountainMomma3 wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:07 am

That's awesome. My daughter is too. She discovered it recently, so I am doing my best to support her.
I have always known she was different. When she was 5, we were driving and she said " I remember what you were like as a baby." I laughed and said no, you don't. She was looking out her window in the back seat. She sighed and said, " Yes, I do. I had another mother but she was mean to me and didn't want me. She was always trying to hurt me when I lived in her belly," ( that was a term she used for pregnant people) " so when day God came to me and said that when I was born, she was going to do bad things to me so he was going to take me away from her before that happen. He took me to heaven and he showed me you. He said you were going to be a better mom to me but I had to wait there until you grew up so I just watched you for a long time. Then one day he came and got me and told me it was time. I don't remember anything else after that." I was stunned.
DeleteAccount
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Reedusstalker wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:11 am
MountainMomma3 wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:07 am

I have always known she was different. When she was 5, we were driving and she said " I remember what you were like as a baby." I laughed and said no, you don't. She was looking out her window in the back seat. She sighed and said, " Yes, I do. I had another mother but she was mean to me and didn't want me. She was always trying to hurt me when I lived in her belly," ( that was a term she used for pregnant people) " so when day God came to me and said that when I was born, she was going to do bad things to me so he was going to take me away from her before that happen. He took me to heaven and he showed me you. He said you were going to be a better mom to me but I had to wait there until you grew up so I just watched you for a long time. Then one day he came and got me and told me it was time. I don't remember anything else after that." I was stunned.
God love her little heart. That brought tears to my eyes. She's truly special.
eyes4ears
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I would be interested in readings!
Locked Previous topicNext topic