Unread post

Call it cheddar soup.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I would name it Apocalypse chicken & cheese stoup. As it sounds like the ingredients would survive in their cans, and I always use Rachel Ray’s term for the stew/soup.

I make an Apocalypse taco soup, lol. It does not have canned soup, but it’s all canned beans and tomatoes, lol.
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

Dinner
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:12 am I know some will say call it garbage, fat, disgusting, etc but my kids loved it and I thought it was good.

I threw together broccoli cheddar soup, chicken, pasta, corn, cream of mushroom soup and cheese. It eats like a thick soup. It does not look appetizing lol but idk what to call it.
Sounds like a chicken broccoli pasta casserole
Gorilla_Mama
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Gross. I’d just call it gross.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I understand that we have all had to get dinner on the table quickly and / or when we have waited too long between food shopping trips. But to make an entire meal out of processed shit and then come here to tell us about it......that’s just disgusting. Anyone that would put that together and serve that to her family under normal circumstances really needs to take a nutrition class.
luvthagirl
Regent
Regent

Unread post

The visual is not so good, but it sounds good
Deleted User 670

Unread post

So what's the recipe of this concoction?
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:40 pm So what's the recipe of this concoction?
She deleted it, likely because posters were being mean to her about it. I really don't blame her. It involved cheddar & broccoli soup, pasta, chicken, another can of soup & some other ingredients.

176 million cans of processed cream soups sold a year, but they have to chastise this poster, because she fed it to her family one time.
Locked Previous topicNext topic