GWU anarchists call for beheadings of school administrators amid anti-Israel encampment

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Just because millions of young people across the world are fighting against genocide and what they see as unfair treatment of Palestinians doesn't mean they are supporting Iran. You're sounding like an Israeli influencer again 😂😂😂
Momto2boys973 wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 12:12 am I agree. These brainwashed zombies don’t even know what they’re fighting for… and against. I suggest first they should visit Israel, see the country they want destroyed. Then go to Iran and see what they’re fighting w America to become..,
DSamuels wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 11:01 pm I heard Iran has offered suspended and expelled student protesters full scholarships to their university. I think those students should take them up on their offer. Maybe someone should start a Go fund me account to pay for their plane tickets.
Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 10:55 pm What are you babbling about? Do you not see the difference between having a flag and burning a flag? Telling someone to leave America over having a flag that reflects their origin will indeed be racist. Telling people who are BURNING American flags and chanting “death to America” is a completely different ball game. Especially since these little pricks aren’t Palestinians and they probably learned that Gaza exists 7 months ago and can’t even find it on a map. They’re not about any pride in their origins and ancestry while still living in America. They’re about hating Israel and America.
So guess what? If they hate it so much, leave. And there’s nothing racist about telling a bunch of privileged white kids to go and live in that society they’re standing for. See how they like it before fighting to bring it to America.

306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 11:14 pm It’s disgusting. You hate America, there’s the door. They allegedly left hellholes to go to America to have a better life thanks to America’s rights and freedoms, equality and a rule of law. And now they want to turn it into those hellholes they came from?
It’s as if after the Holocaust Jews immigrating to America started trying to turn it into Nazi Germany.
And this is what I was saying. That obsession with rights without responsibility , without accountability will be America’s doom. It’s starting and growing quickly.
Quorra2.0 wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 8:01 pm So many see it as free speech because it is free speech. The Supreme Court ruled in Texas v Johnson in ‘89, then again on US v Haggerty and US v Eichman in ‘90 burning the flag is protected under the First Amendment.

Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 7:20 pm You know, I’m American but I didn’t grow up in the U.S. I always joke that there’s more mole sauce than BBQ in my veins 😁. It’s uncanny that I’m more indignant and appalled at this than many Americans who actually grew up and live in the U.S. So many see burning the American flag as “free speech”! WTH? It seems the “rights” and “freedoms” of anarchist thugs are more important than the safety of law abiding American citizens and the protection of western and American values.

Personally I think there's a difference between respect the flag and idolization. I think to arrest someone for burning the flag in protest is bordering on idolization. I hate the idea of burning our symbol of freedom, but then again our country was founded on protest. After all we proudly vandalized a shipment of tea over taxation. People do burn the flag to dispose of it when it's worn. Heck one can't always do that because many of them are made of nylon. So they're shredded and then disposed of. One might even say it is our responsibility and our civic duty to protest injustice, racism, and cruelty. That being said calling for violence against school admins is too far. Dragging Biden into it is going too far. I'd say it if Trump was president. These people need MLK to show them how it's done. All these anarchists will do is turn people against their cause. These anti-Israel people are against hatred one would think, against violence done to Palestine. But they are becoming the thing they swore to destroy. We've met the enemy and he is us.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic