As Trump airs his election doubts, many supporters say they won't accept a Biden win in 2024

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Della
Princess
Princess

"More than six months out from the presidential election, many Republican voters harbor deep doubts not only about whether President Joe Biden is fit for a second term — but also about whether he can even win re-election fair and square.

“I think that the powers that be on the Democratic side have figured out a way to circumvent democracy,” said Darlene Anastas, 69, of Middleborough, Massachusetts.
:roll:
Poll after poll has found that a large proportion of the Republican electorate believes the only reasons Joe Biden is president are voter fraud and Democratic dirty tricks, buying into former President Donald Trump’s baseless claims about the 2020 election.

Trump continues to stoke those fires on the campaign trail."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-e ... rcna143332
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Aletheia
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Della wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 5:18 pm “I think that the powers that be on the Democratic side have figured out a way to circumvent democracy,” said Darlene Anastas, 69, of Middleborough, Massachusetts.
I think they want to believe that.

In 2020 they took the size of Biden's rallies as proof that Trump must have garnered more support than Biden, taking no account of the differing attitudes towards spreading COVID.

Unfortunately the belief being unfounded doesn't make it less dangerous, nor any easier to refute.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Aletheia wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 7:28 am
Della wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 5:18 pm “I think that the powers that be on the Democratic side have figured out a way to circumvent democracy,” said Darlene Anastas, 69, of Middleborough, Massachusetts.
I think they want to believe that.

In 2020 they took the size of Biden's rallies as proof that Trump must have garnered more support than Biden, taking no account of the differing attitudes towards spreading COVID.

Unfortunately the belief being unfounded doesn't make it less dangerous, nor any easier to refute.
Yes, they are desperate to believe it. So desperate that I think the possibility of another J-6 type action might be in the plans if Trump loses.
306/232

EarlGrayHot
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Trump is clearly deranged and cannot manage our country. He couldn't manage it the first time and he definitely cannot do it now. People in his own family who knew him from years ago say he always does the same thing when he loses at something: he claims he was cheated, says something was rigged against him and always takes advantage of every situation he possibly can. He cannot speak or explain himself clearly and encourages violence. He should have been caught and punished years ago for his many crimes. He should be in prison now but hopefully he will be soon.
Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I don’t even think that’s something we’re going to have to worry about…

Biden isn’t going to win.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Slimshandy wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 9:20 am I don’t even think that’s something we’re going to have to worry about…

Who will win?
306/232

Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Della wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 9:55 am
Slimshandy wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 9:20 am I don’t even think that’s something we’re going to have to worry about…

Who will win?
https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2024/04/28/poli ... en-matchup
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Slimshandy wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 10:15 am

Who will win?
I'm sure it will change multiple times from April 28, 2024.

Personally I'm furious at Biden. His glad handling Israel and side stepping what his administration knows is happening is unfuckingacceptable. And I honestly believe Trump and the Republicans party are dangerous for America and Americans.

America is on the way out.
306/232

Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Della wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 10:48 am
Slimshandy wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 10:15 am

Who will win?

Personally I'm furious at Biden. His glad handling Israel and side stepping what his administration knows is happening is unfuckingacceptable. And I honestly believe Trump and the Republicans party are dangerous for America and Americans.

America is going to be just fine…
SallyMae
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Slimshandy wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 10:55 am
Della wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 10:48 am

America is going to be just fine…
If Trump had succeeded in retaining power illegitimately in 2020, we would now be a dictatorship. That could happen again. How do you figure that's "fine"?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic