This is disgusting - wolf pack killed

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

https://www.yahoo.com/news/news/4-last- ... 55113.html

From helicopters, state hunters kill the last 4 wolves of a pack.

Go ahead - get rid of them all and you'll see, your cattle will still die. Deer and such will take over, eating all the grass because there's nothing controlling them. Look at Yellowstone.
People are disgusting. Money over everything. F***ing assholes.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I remember watching something with Sarah Palin and they were hunting for “sport” in a helicopter. Gunning down animals from the sky where the animal has no chance.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:16 pm I remember watching something with Sarah Palin and they were hunting for “sport” in a helicopter. Gunning down animals from the sky where the animal has no chance.

I remember that. That's not sport - that's just wrong.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

That just PISSES ME OFF. FUCKERS!
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:16 pm I remember watching something with Sarah Palin and they were hunting for “sport” in a helicopter. Gunning down animals from the sky where the animal has no chance.
That was just awful!
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

jas wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:21 pm

I think she did that to attract her "base". Has she done it since?
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:52 am
jas wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:21 pm

I think she did that to attract her "base". Has she done it since?
No idea, I've never been a fan of hers so was never interested in following her once she finally faded from the spot light.
AllofFive19
Regent
Regent

Unread post

:( :x :evil:
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I strongly disagree with hunting for strictly sport. It throws off the fragile balance of eco-systems. This was years ago, but when I was in college I took an environmental science course that was rather interesting. One of the things we studied were various studies done to date on Isle Royale Moose/wolf dynamics. Packs typically aren’t large in number, so killing 4 members of the same pack can have damaging effects on the pack as well as the eco-system they are part of. You’d think it would be common sense.
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I agree with you whole heartedly here. They need to find a better way to protect their cattle instead of killing wolves.
Locked Previous topicNext topic