Kidney stone pain turns out to be triplets

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 276

Unread post

I went in for a routine check up and my blood pressure was abnormally high. Doctor ran a pregnancy test and I was 20 weeks pregnant and suffering from gestational hypertension. I didn't "feel" pregnant until 32-34 weeks pregnant. This totally could have happened to me. But then again, I didn't have triplets.
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:40 pm
KendallsMom wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:28 am I gave birth to my first child at an estimated 26 weeks in an ER triage, alone.

I had no clue I was pregnant.

It happens.
You didn’t feel kicking or stretching of the baby? No morning sickness? Were your periods regular or not?
I got my periods every 4 or 5 months but I knew within about 6 weeks that I was pregnant - throwing up, big sore boobs - and felt lots of movement, then there was kicking at about 20 weeks.
I’m still shocked that it’s not obvious to everyone!
You know that not every pregnancy is the same. Some people don’t get sick. And some don’t feel the baby moving. Sometimes the can be more towards the moms back and they won’t get too large and might not feel anything or think it’s gas bubbles or back pain. The only reason I knew I was pregnant quickly was because I’m like clockwork. I knew my period came by noon and if it hadn’t I was pregnant. Don’t be so ignorant everybody’s experience can be different.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

hockeymom87 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:55 am
Ledina60 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:40 pm
KendallsMom wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:28 am I gave birth to my first child at an estimated 26 weeks in an ER triage, alone.

I had no clue I was pregnant.

It happens.
You didn’t feel kicking or stretching of the baby? No morning sickness? Were your periods regular or not?
I got my periods every 4 or 5 months but I knew within about 6 weeks that I was pregnant - throwing up, big sore boobs - and felt lots of movement, then there was kicking at about 20 weeks.
I’m still shocked that it’s not obvious to everyone!
You know that not every pregnancy is the same. Some people don’t get sick. And some don’t feel the baby moving. Sometimes the can be more towards the moms back and they won’t get too large and might not feel anything or think it’s gas bubbles or back pain. The only reason I knew I was pregnant quickly was because I’m like clockwork. I knew my period came by noon and if it hadn’t I was pregnant. Don’t be so ignorant everybody’s experience can be different.
Yes I know every pregnancy is different.
Locked Previous topicNext topic