Kidney stone pain turns out to be triplets

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

https://q13fox.com/2019/08/16/woman-rus ... -triplets/

This always amazes me. How does this happen?
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

californiagirl83 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:54 pm https://q13fox.com/2019/08/16/woman-rus ... -triplets/

This always amazes me. How does this happen?
Holy moly!
Triplets- how could she not know?
😳
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

There was a TV show about this kind of thing. I remember watching it. It's an odd thing, but it happens way more often than you would think!

I got a call from my mom one night around 15 years ago. My cousin had had a baby, and she had no idea she was pregnant. Thing is, she and her husband had already had a child, so she certainly knew what being pregnant was like... and she still had one and neither one of them, nor her parents, realized she was expecting! We all gave her whatever baby stuff we had.
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I always thought these people were full of crap.....how do you not know you are pregnant? Wouldnt a babys knee or elbow stuck or wedged under your ribs or a hard kick tell you that something or someone was in your stomach/belly?
After my divorce I was working at a law firm. One day I was typing up adoption papers and almost fell out of my chair when I saw the mothers name. I double checked her name and address, sure enough it was my friend and next door neighbor. After I was married we didnt hang out and I only saw her when I went to my moms house. All through high school she was a large young girl, I can only guess thats why no one noticed anything was different.
Anyway after I was through with the paperwork I took it to the Attorney. I was kind of freaked out and she asked me if I was okay. I told her that the mother was a high school friend and neighbor. The attorney kind of freaked out and said that under no circumstances was I to tell the mother who the adoptive parents were and that the baby was a boy.
I thought that was very weird that the mom didnt know if she had a boy or girl.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

The poor woman must have been already very overweight which would have hid the normal girth expansion that a triplet pregnancy would have and if she was overweight, she may have had irregular periods and not have noticed that her periods were missing or she may have just continued to spot normally. I cannot imagine the shock that she was in to find out she was pregnant with triplets. I think I would have preferred kidney stones to triplets, lol.
AllofFive19
Regent
Regent

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:18 am The poor woman must have been already very overweight which would have hid the normal girth expansion that a triplet pregnancy would have and if she was overweight, she may have had irregular periods and not have noticed that her periods were missing or she may have just continued to spot normally. I cannot imagine the shock that she was in to find out she was pregnant with triplets. I think I would have preferred kidney stones to triplets, lol.
You and me both.
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

I guess so. But when babies are growing they usually squirm, kick, try to stretch their legs, push up under your ribs, etc and it’s a sign that there’s something is alive in your tummy! Times three!
Maybe she was into denial, not wanting to be pregnant again? It has to be a mental problem!
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:18 am The poor woman must have been already very overweight which would have hid the normal girth expansion that a triplet pregnancy would have and if she was overweight, she may have had irregular periods and not have noticed that her periods were missing or she may have just continued to spot normally. I cannot imagine the shock that she was in to find out she was pregnant with triplets. I think I would have preferred kidney stones to triplets, lol.
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

FFS, no, it isn't a MENTAL thing!! Here, watch a few episodes and learn...

https://www.tlc.com/tv-shows/i-didnt-kn ... not-again
Ledina60 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:34 am I guess so. But when babies are growing they usually squirm, kick, try to stretch their legs, push up under your ribs, etc and it’s a sign that there’s something is alive in your tummy! Times three!
Maybe she was into denial, not wanting to be pregnant again? It has to be a mental problem!
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

I watched all those shows on TLC and they all made me laugh and shake my head.
I have learned a hell of a lot in my long life, one of them being that most of the shows on TLC are scripted and fake. And sensationalist.
😉
29again wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:34 pm FFS, no, it isn't a MENTAL thing!! Here, watch a few episodes and learn...

https://www.tlc.com/tv-shows/i-didnt-kn ... not-again
Ledina60 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:34 am I guess so. But when babies are growing they usually squirm, kick, try to stretch their legs, push up under your ribs, etc and it’s a sign that there’s something is alive in your tummy! Times three!
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Jesus...

I was pregnant with twins and there was no possible way to not notice...
Locked Previous topicNext topic