How many will be shot and how many will die

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

this weekend in Baltimore, Chicago, Milwaukee? Will you increase your demand for gun control? Or are you only outraged when its a mass shooting?
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I think the governor of Maryland is trying to take a strong stance against the gangs and gun violence in Baltimore.

Yet the question isn’t how many will be shot, I think we need to ask - is it too late? In Baltimore it would take a few decades and probably a couple trillion dollars to clean up the buildings, streets, provide a means out of poverty, eliminate deaths..... is that even possible at this point?
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
Deleted User 670

Unread post

I want gun control. I want military designed assault-style weapons made illegal to sell, own or buy. I want gun shows outlawed. I want gun sales online outlawed. I want gun sales outlawed in retail places like Walmart and Sporting good stores. I want gun stores run by the government like the liquor stores are in some states.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

iamanon wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:20 pm this weekend in Baltimore, Chicago, Milwaukee? Will you increase your demand for gun control? Or are you only outraged when its a mass shooting?
I didn't hear Trump come up with a plan on how to decrease the amount of shootings. Would his base support a plan if he came up with one?
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Gun control will help decrease both mass and isolated gun violence.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Jfc. Gun control is not going to stop criminals from getting guns.
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:49 pm Gun control will help decrease both mass and isolated gun violence.

In Chicago, 1,636 people have been shot this year. Isolated?

https://www.chicagotribune.com/data/ct- ... story.html
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:29 pm I want gun control. I want military designed assault-style weapons made illegal to sell, own or buy. I want gun shows outlawed. I gun sales online outlawed. I want gun sales outlawed in retail places like Walmart and Sporting good stores. I want gun stores run by the government like the liquor stores are in some states.
And the black market will rise up. Then what?
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Oh please, like you don’t know what I meant 😂
So are you saying all those 1,636 people were killed in one incident? Or two, or three? Or were those killing ISOLATED incidents? As in SINGLE incidents? You know, as opposed to MASS killings?
Lexy wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:57 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:49 pm Gun control will help decrease both mass and isolated gun violence.

In Chicago, 1,636 people have been shot this year. Isolated?

https://www.chicagotribune.com/data/ct- ... story.html
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Deleted User 203

Unread post

Where there is a strong will, there are definitely strong ways of obtaining what one wants, be it legally or not.

I'm not sure what "gun control" implies for many but I DO personally feel that universal background checks that would include the mental health of the buyer (unless it's a gift purchase in which case, that's an entirely new can of worms that needs to be addressed, as well) should be mandatory in ALL 50 states.

I believe a total ban on ANY type of assault weapon should be mandatory in ALL 50 states...but then you get into the aforementioned where there's a will, there's a way scenarios.

I think that We the People....including ALL of our political leaders from BOTH sides...need to come together, work swiftly with bipartisan efforts, to change the current laws in this country.

But...it still will not stop illegal obtaining of said weapons and THAT needs to be addressed, too.
Locked Previous topicNext topic