Reminder

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:48 am
water<wine wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:36 pm
CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:11 pm

Frozen water particles can't take the heat. Yet they're bent on outrage culture (which, like the word "left", is code speak), but meh, what should we expect.
lol, I didn't report you della, never have reported you for your many anti- evangelical/ protestant insult attempts. as much as you insist I'm an "evilgelical", I am not and I don't care if people mock Christianity or the various denominations of it. its your right, I support free speech always.

It's hilarious and hypocritical though when the same people get butthurt when I call Muhummad, a long dead desert merchant a negative name (starts with a P ends with an E) because he had S*x with a little girl.

if it were up to me, there'd be no "hate speech" rules or other forms of censorship, but if you do want censorship imposed, you can't have it be one sided.
Paranoid much? That seems to be an internal issue with some whose cheese slid too far left or right, lol.

I don't get butt hurt about you calling any religious leader anything. Religion is a problem with the world no matter which it is. That's why our founders recognized the separation of church and state.

We see your hate speech a lot which is why my second sentence mentioned outrage culture, and yes that absolutely was indirectly a dig at you. Why? Because your bigotry reveals itself in your code speak.

Remember this?

Post by water<wine » July 2nd, 2019, 5

"nike found their niche demographic market. they have chosen to cater to outrage culture- they will either "get "woke" go broke" or ironically make a shit ton of money off of SJWs who supposedly hate corporate america and capitalism, time will tell."

Why not simply be honest about your thoughts?
What's code about that? I'm not seeing any hidden meaning anywhere. She's pretty clearly spelling out her thoughts it seems.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Deleted User 1242

Unread post

Can that really be done ?
Locked Previous topicNext topic