Alabama court forces rape survivor to allow rapist to have visitation with children

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 276

Unread post

She was impregnated 4 times as a result. At 14, she miscarried. At 16, she had a baby boy. At 18, she had her third child. He later died due to a disease common in cases of incest. At 19, she had her youngest son.
https://www.knoe.com/content/news/Alaba ... 95642.html
YoYiggy
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

What the hell is wrong with Alabama

Forcing women to continue a pregnancy from rape and then forcing them to allow their rapist visitation. My heart aches for the women in AL.
Mommabearof2
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I wonder why he wasn't charged with rape? It blows my mind that she actually married him! Talk about one fucked up family!! She should move out of Alabama and go into hiding. I know I would.
Murdoc's Mistress
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Mommabearof2 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:37 am I wonder why he wasn't charged with rape? It blows my mind that she actually married him! Talk about one fucked up family!! She should move out of Alabama and go into hiding. I know I would.
Her family forced the marriage, it wasnt really her choice. Luckily a judge annulled it but given the nature of what happened, they should have barred him from contact. Sounds like the family used the marriage loophole to circumvent him being charged.

I agree tho. She needs to flee AL and take her and the kids into hiding. New names, the whole nine yards.
You were born an original, don't die a copy.
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Dirty deeds, done dirt cheap...
Locked Previous topicNext topic