Phoenix Police Threaten to Shoot a Pregnant Woman After Her Daughter Reportedly Stole a Doll

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 276

Unread post

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/201 ... theft.html?

The videos in the article are really disturbing.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

That's excessive.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

For a F***ing doll from the dollar store. I hope that jury awards them $25 million. That cop needs to go to jail in the general population and have the shit beat out of him.
Deleted User 276

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:21 pm For a F***ing doll from the dollar store. I hope that jury awards them $25 million. That cop needs to go to jail in the general population and have the shit beat out of him.
I agree. I was scared for the whole family when watching the video. It must have been horrifying for them.
Mommabearof2
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

That is really excessive for a doll. I makes me wonder if that was really the reason.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

That's insane.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Locked Previous topicNext topic