CUBA GOODING JR. HAND ON ACCUSER IN SURVEILLANCE VIDEO FROM BAR

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Poietes
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'm curious at how many times HE was groped and touched simply because he's a celebrity and people wanted to say they touched him and you know it's ok to grab a guy and treat him like meat. I'm sure that actually happens to him quite often. I think every celebrity should press charges on every single person who touches them without permission no matter what.
”Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.”
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

msb64 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:40 pm
Valentina327 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:35 pm
Lemons wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:22 pm Women are not delicate flowers that need a security guard to save them from a situation like this. . Slap him in the face and walk away. It’s shit like this that make women look weak.

He reached over his girlfriend and put his hand on the woman’s leg while she was taking. That’s the time to take his hand and remove it or get up and leave. She didn’t. She kept talking and allowed his hand to stay. She wasn’t helpless.

You don't even need to be dramatic and slap him. Just move, or pick up his hand and move it. Very simple. Many people touch people when they speak to them. If you don't like it, you let the other person know. This is beyond ridiculous.
I don't know a single decent man who touches women they don't know on the thigh or breast - within seconds of them sitting down.
He took her hand to kiss it. It's not like he walked up to her and went "honk honk" and grabbed two handfuls. It appears that it was brushed, not groped, in the act of taking her hand.

I've touched people while I've spoken to them. She didn't get up. She didn't readjust to get away from him. She didn't move his hand. Miraculously this was Ann assault hours and hours later.

She's full of crap.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:42 pm

You don't even need to be dramatic and slap him. Just move, or pick up his hand and move it. Very simple. Many people touch people when they speak to them. If you don't like it, you let the other person know. This is beyond ridiculous.
I don't know a single decent man who touches women they don't know on the thigh or breast - within seconds of them sitting down.
He took her hand to kiss it. It's not like he walked up to her and went "honk honk" and grabbed two handfuls. It appears that it was brushed, not groped, in the act of taking her hand.

I've touched people while I've spoken to them. She didn't get up. She didn't readjust to get away from him. She didn't move his hand. Miraculously this was Ann assault hours and hours later.

She's full of crap.
I agree
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

From what I see in the video they were all three all touchy with each other, but it all looked friendly. He has as much justification to make an accusation towards her as she does to him, with the reasoning in this post.
TheReluctantHippie
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

When I was 19, I fell asleep after a party at my best friend’s house. Hours later I woke up to some dude from the party laying in the bed I was in, stroking my hair and jerking off.

I didn’t scream, or get up, or shove him off me. Before that moment, I would have said that I would, should I find myself in that situation. But there, as it was happening... I froze. I was stunned and embarrassed I didn’t know what to do so I did nothing. Does that make it not an assault? Do I owe having had some kind of predetermined reaction for my feelings about what happened that night to be valid?

She's full of crap.
hotspice58
Regent
Regent

Unread post

She stayed, did not object and put her hand on him..
Lunarprancer wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:52 pm https://www.tmz.com/2019/06/13/cuba-goo ... -arrested/
Cuba Gooding Jr. definitely touched the thigh and breast of the woman accusing him of groping -- it's clear in this surveillance video obtained by TMZ -- but his attorneys seem to be interpreting the video much differently from police.
hotspice58
Regent
Regent

Unread post

She was not asleep...she was wide awake.
TheReluctantHippie wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:54 pm When I was 19, I fell asleep after a party at my best friend’s house. Hours later I woke up to some dude from the party laying in the bed I was in, stroking my hair and jerking off.

I didn’t scream, or get up, or shove him off me. Before that moment, I would have said that I would, should I find myself in that situation. But there, as it was happening... I froze. I was stunned and embarrassed I didn’t know what to do so I did nothing. Does that make it not an assault? Do I owe having had some kind of predetermined reaction for my feelings about what happened that night to be valid?

She's full of crap.
TheReluctantHippie
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Yeah, most assaults are not identical.
hotspice58 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:17 pm She was not asleep...she was wide awake.
TheReluctantHippie wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:54 pm When I was 19, I fell asleep after a party at my best friend’s house. Hours later I woke up to some dude from the party laying in the bed I was in, stroking my hair and jerking off.

She's full of crap.
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

hotspice58 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:16 pm She stayed, did not object and put her hand on him..
Lunarprancer wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:52 pm https://www.tmz.com/2019/06/13/cuba-goo ... -arrested/
Cuba Gooding Jr. definitely touched the thigh and breast of the woman accusing him of groping -- it's clear in this surveillance video obtained by TMZ -- but his attorneys seem to be interpreting the video much differently from police.
I agree, I just quoted the article.
HanSolo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

TheReluctantHippie wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:18 pm Yeah, most assaults are not identical.
hotspice58 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:17 pm She was not asleep...she was wide awake.

First of all, I’m sorry that happened to you. Second, I don’t know how you can equate these two situations. What did he do to her that was assault? Kiss her hand? Touch her leg? She was obviously not bothered. She followed the whole crew when they walked away.
Locked Previous topicNext topic