CUBA GOODING JR. HAND ON ACCUSER IN SURVEILLANCE VIDEO FROM BAR

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
TheReluctantHippie
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

She went and found security right away. Why does she have to leave the event she came to see because some guy is being an asshole?
jas wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:59 pm Oh please. She just wants her 15 minutes of fame. If there was an issue she should have said something right there. No, she stayed, let him kiss her hand and stayed for the magic mike show with that other dude. It was LATER when she starts to put up a fuss? Not buying it.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

TheReluctantHippie wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:05 am She went and found security right away. Why does she have to leave the event she came to see because some guy is being an asshole?
jas wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:59 pm Oh please. She just wants her 15 minutes of fame. If there was an issue she should have said something right there. No, she stayed, let him kiss her hand and stayed for the magic mike show with that other dude. It was LATER when she starts to put up a fuss? Not buying it.
Did you watch the video? No one said anything about leaving the event. She practically sat on that other ladies lap and stayed there.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

AllofFive19 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:27 am I'm actually sick of women right now. Anytime I read a story like this my first thought is "ya, right" and it should not be.
Exactly how I feel but I think we also should be looking at society and the media on pushing this issue to the point it is at. Everyone is PC and ever since the #metoo movement everything is assault on women.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Spunky wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:31 am The video shows the women being hoes😂😂😂
The woman next to his was his girlfriend
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I watched the video a second time and he drapes his arm over his girlfriends leg and rests his hand on the woman’s leg as they talked. I see people put their hands on other people like this when talking all the time. As for the breast, he grabs her hand and pulls it to him and kisses it. Her hand is up by her breast. He seems friends and probably a bit tipsy but not forcibly groping someone’s.
Even though I see people lay their hands on someone as they talk, he should know better in today’s world. Follow Keanu Reeves example, dude!
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

jas wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:28 pm
TheReluctantHippie wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:05 am She went and found security right away. Why does she have to leave the event she came to see because some guy is being an asshole?
Did you watch the video? No one said anything about leaving the event. She practically sat on that other ladies lap and stayed there.
She stayed put and then followed the whole crowd.
Deleted User 276

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:01 pm I watched the video a second time and he drapes his arm over his girlfriends leg and rests his hand on the woman’s leg as they talked. I see people put their hands on other people like this when talking all the time. As for the breast, he grabs her hand and pulls it to him and kisses it. Her hand is up by her breast. He seems friends and probably a bit tipsy but not forcibly groping someone’s.
Even though I see people lay their hands on someone as they talk, he should know better in today’s world. Follow Keanu Reeves example, dude!
I can't think of any man I know that would lay his hand on an unknown woman's thigh while making chit-chat.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

msb64 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:55 pm
BionicBunny wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:01 pm I watched the video a second time and he drapes his arm over his girlfriends leg and rests his hand on the woman’s leg as they talked. I see people put their hands on other people like this when talking all the time. As for the breast, he grabs her hand and pulls it to him and kisses it. Her hand is up by her breast. He seems friends and probably a bit tipsy but not forcibly groping someone’s.
I can't think of any man I know that would lay his hand on an unknown woman's thigh while making chit-chat.
I have know men and women who have put a hand on the knee of the person sitting next to them. While standing it would be the shoulder or arm or a pat on the back. Some people touch others a lot when talking. Kind of like using hand motions while talking too.
TheReluctantHippie
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

She was there for a couple of minutes. We don’t always react in situations where we are uncomfortable and caught off guard the way we or others might expect, especially in public. She is also seen on video telling security.

This shit is why the #metoo movement exists. Here is a case with an actual video of a man doing exactly what a woman says he did, and because she didn’t react the way you think she should have it STILL isn’t enough. Insane.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

TheReluctantHippie wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:07 pm She was there for a couple of minutes. We don’t always react in situations where we are uncomfortable and caught off guard the way we or others might expect, especially in public. She is also seen on video telling security.

This shit is why the #metoo movement exists. Here is a case with an actual video of a man doing exactly what a woman says he did, and because she didn’t react the way you think she should have it STILL isn’t enough. Insane.
This shit is why metoo is ridiculed. When someone says or touches you in a way you don’t like, walk away. If they persist, call for help. It’s simple. If you don’t want someone touching your shoulders, shrug them off. If they keep their grip, call for help.

We can’t be clogging our court systems with stupidity like this. People at bars, drinking, getting friendly with each, drunk. Walk away, shit, it isn’t that hard. Save the kind of man hours that were wasted on this for women raped, sexually harassed, losing jobs over refusing advances, the actual purpose of metoo.
Locked Previous topicNext topic