CUBA GOODING JR. HAND ON ACCUSER IN SURVEILLANCE VIDEO FROM BAR

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

https://www.tmz.com/2019/06/13/cuba-goo ... -arrested/
Cuba Gooding Jr. definitely touched the thigh and breast of the woman accusing him of groping -- it's clear in this surveillance video obtained by TMZ -- but his attorneys seem to be interpreting the video much differently from police.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Oh please. She just wants her 15 minutes of fame. If there was an issue she should have said something right there. No, she stayed, let him kiss her hand and stayed for the magic mike show with that other dude. It was LATER when she starts to put up a fuss? Not buying it.
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Seems like she's looking for a payday to me.
AllofFive19
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'm actually sick of women right now. Anytime I read a story like this my first thought is "ya, right" and it should not be.
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
TheReluctantHippie
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Wtf?
AllofFive19 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:27 am I'm actually sick of women right now. Anytime I read a story like this my first thought is "ya, right" and it should not be.
Mommabearof2
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I'm not sure if he was touching her breast or taking her hand to kiss it. Why would he do that with his gf sitting between them?
Spunky
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

The video shows the women being hoes😂😂😂
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

And his girlfriend was right in between them. Why would he do that with his lady sitting right there?
Mommabearof2
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Lexy wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:11 am And his girlfriend was right in between them. Why would he do that with his lady sitting right there?
My thoughts exactly!
TheReluctantHippie
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Some couples like to have 3 ways with strangers .
Lexy wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:11 am And his girlfriend was right in between them. Why would he do that with his lady sitting right there?
Locked Previous topicNext topic