#ImpeachTrumpNow Trends On Twitter: Americans Say President Committed 'Treason' by Saying He Would Take Foreign Informat

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:10 pm
Ledina60 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:44 am
KnotaDinghy wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:57 am
Lies?
It is well documented and it’s available to read the truth about the economy and the fact that Obama was a good president.
Why is it so painful for you to admit that
It isn't painful. I just don't live in the fantasy world you do. I live in reality.
When I post, I use facts and I don’t live in a “ fantasy world “.
You might think you’re clever saying that but it just shows how uninformed and biased you are, thanks to believing the fiction produced by the Trump addicted Right Wingers.
It’s kinda sad .
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:11 pm
Ledina60 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:51 am
KnotaDinghy wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:57 am
Here is the truth ( not a fairy tale)
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/amp/econom ... mic-legacy
I'll get my news from a non-State funded source, thank you.
The Minneapolis Star Tribune is a respected and established newspaper.
They have existed for many many years.
You consistently take the low road in order to defend your biased outlook.

They are so far above sources that lie such as Breitbart, Fox News, Infowars ,

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/minneapo ... ibune/?amp
The Minneapolis Star Tribune has never failed a fact-check

https://www.startribunecompany.com/lear ... -heritage/
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:21 pm
KnotaDinghy wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:11 pm
Ledina60 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:51 am

I'll get my news from a non-State funded source, thank you.
The Minneapolis Star Tribune is a respected and established newspaper.
They have existed for many many years.
You consistently take the low road in order to defend your biased outlook.

They are so far above sources that lie such as Breitbart, Fox News, Infowars ,

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/minneapo ... ibune/?amp
The Minneapolis Star Tribune has never failed a fact-check

https://www.startribunecompany.com/lear ... -heritage/
I read the Minneapolis Star Tribune for all the local news there. Wow, we have more in common than just our son in laws voting for Trump!! Who knew 🤷🏼‍♀️
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:09 am https://www.newsweek.com/how-putin-help ... 8986?amp=1
Fascinating article concerning the 2016 election shenanigans and Putin.
Important.
This is interesting. Read the entire report at the link above the initial breakdown.

https://nucleardiner.wordpress.com/2017 ... e-dossier/
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:19 am
CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:38 am "During the Republican primaries, a research firm called Fusion GPS was hired by The Washington Free Beacon, a conservative website, to unearth potentially damaging information about Mr. Trump. The Free Beacon — which was funded by a major donor supporting Mr. Trump’s rival for the party’s nomination, Senator Marco Rubio of Florida — told Fusion GPS to stop doing research on Mr. Trump in May 2016, as Mr. Trump was clinching the Republican nomination."

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/25/us/p ... ained.html

"The Free Beacon, funded in large part by the New York hedge fund billionaire Paul Singer, hired the firm, Fusion GPS, in 2015 to unearth damaging information about several Republican presidential candidates, including Mr. Trump. But The Free Beacon told the firm to stop doing research on Mr. Trump in May 2016, as Mr. Trump was clinching the Republican nomination."

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/27/us/p ... ule=inline
Correct but only part of the story.
After Rubio said stop the research, Fusion GPS was hired by the law firm HRC paid $6 million to dig up dirt. Steele wrote these memos that compromise the dossier while traveling around the world. Much of what's there are lies outright. Some information is only rumors or innuendo. Then there's much that cannot be verified at all. With little nuggets of truth sprinkled in. That's what Hillary got. That's what she paid for.

Then a strange meeting happened between former President Clinton and the AG. Then the FBI used pieces of the dossier to obtain a FISA warrant to spy on members of the Trump campaign.

I don't believe in coincidences.

The oppo research had to have been shopped around. HRC bought it. Paid huge money for it. Didn't verify the information, instead had her husband pass it to the AG so the DNC, the HRC campaign and the Obama Administration could cobble together a cover story to spy on an opponent during the campaign. The whole thing stinks.
You should reread about who stopped. It wasn't Rubio. It was the Free Beacon.

The tarmac meeting is now about Russia and not the missing emails or benghazi?

Keep an open mind and read this please. https://nucleardiner.wordpress.com/2017 ... e-dossier/

I don't believe in coincidences either. Which is why I can't trust Trump. Russia has been very specific in that it wants a POTUS who will be amicable and benefit its agenda. Many republicans and Clinton apparently wouldn't. What was it Obama said to Putin on a live Mic? Something about wait until after the election...? I questioned that when he said it, and I suspect that Trump is no different..

And check your dates and dollar amounts. What sources are you using?
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

It’s a nice thought, but TBH, I don’t think that’s going to happen. Let’s be realistic here- the only hope to get rid of that oaf is to work hard against his re-election.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:54 pm It’s a nice thought, but TBH, I don’t think that’s going to happen. Let’s be realistic here- the only hope to get rid of that oaf is to work hard against his re-election.
And they're going to have to do better than the front runners they have now.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Fliptopz4 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:59 pm
Ledina60 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:56 pm
Fliptopz4 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:56 pm

That's because Obama was doing a terrible job. There was more people on food stamps than ever. Do you remember Obama saying manufacturing jobs were gone and never coming back? yeah Trump brought them back.. Remember his declaration to Syria you know the line in the sand, which they crossed and he did nothing. Remember his administration selling guns to Mexican cartel members so they could trace them which ended up getting one of our border patrol agents killed.. That's why Obama was criticized because he was awful. The reason his birth certifacate and school records were question was because there were rumors about him claiming to be foreign born to get into college. I believe the Democrats first brought that up and Trump ran with it.

Also it's not a requirement to release your tax returns to be president, but it is a requirement to prove you were born here.
Obama was NOT doing a terrible job!
Use your head and stop believing the lying right wingers!
There was a recession during the Bush Administration and after Obama became President he the economy and improved just about every industry including the previously disabled housing industry, and so much more.
He gave Trump a healthy economy!

And now Trump is gradually damaging it, and economists are predicting another recession!
Sorry but Obamas right up there with Carter as worst Presidents.
I've discovered saying anything negative about King Obama is triggering.
KAG
Mean Girl
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

morgan wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:24 pm
Fliptopz4 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:59 pm
Ledina60 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:56 pm
Obama was NOT doing a terrible job!
Use your head and stop believing the lying right wingers!
There was a recession during the Bush Administration and after Obama became President he the economy and improved just about every industry including the previously disabled housing industry, and so much more.
He gave Trump a healthy economy!

And now Trump is gradually damaging it, and economists are predicting another recession!
Sorry but Obamas right up there with Carter as worst Presidents.
I've discovered saying anything negative about King Obama is triggering.
“ tiggering”?
How trite , overused and immature is that?!?
🙄
When I post facts (and avoid spouting the far right wingers’ lies), then you Trump lovers freak out because you can’t handle truth , facts.
Your posts are empty, snide, meaningless drivel.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

“ tiggering”?
How trite , overused and immature is that?!?
🙄
When I post facts (and avoid spouting the far right wingers’ lies), then you Trump lovers freak out because you can’t handle truth , facts.
Your posts are empty, snide, meaningless drivel.
KAG
Mean Girl
Locked Previous topicNext topic