Dear White People: Black Women Need You to Grow Up

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

to be a white person in the United States is to be a child. That's not just because privilege shields and protects white people's ignorance, and not just because whites are less likely to experience police brutality, profiling, incarceration, domestic abuse, poverty, eviction, and premature death.
https://www.miaminewtimes.com/arts/the- ... ly-9714348

summary: once again white libs, get your F***ing shit together! you're spoiled children who take up too much space. LISTEN and go sit in the corner.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Why is this just aimed at libs? Dont conservatives need to listen also? I agree with the article. I don't agree with making it political. Both sides, all races need to listen to each other. Otherwise we're going to get more divided.
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Is it race day today?
Spunky
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

It's this kinds shit that won't let ANY OF US move on. ALL F***ing people today face the same shit show.
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:26 am Why is this just aimed at libs? Dont conservatives need to listen also? I agree with the article. I don't agree with making it political. Both sides, all races need to listen to each other. Otherwise we're going to get more divided.
lol, because conservatives don't have white guilt and know they don't owe anyone alive today anything for their ancestor's lives hundreds of years ago. they know there already is equality. non whites have every right whites have.

I did get a kick out of an article addressed: "dear white women who voted trump, if you want to redeem yourself..."

as if, white women who voted for trump feel any sort of "guilt", lol. barking up the wrong tree.
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

ReadingRainbow wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:30 am Is it race day today?
every day is race day with leftist Journos.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

JFC. We all see your baroqueness. Why can't you just admit your feeling of supremacy?
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:40 pm JFC. We all see your baroqueness. Why can't you just admit your feeling of supremacy?
lol. that's what your takeaway is? WHOOSH.
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

note to self, baroque is another trigger word for libs even when its a pun in a meme.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:42 pm
CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:40 pm JFC. We all see your baroqueness. Why can't you just admit your feeling of supremacy?
lol. that's what your takeaway is? WHOOSH.
LMAO
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Locked Previous topicNext topic