Any other writers?

mrsmacgiver
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Writing is basically my dream and my passion. I quit my job to become a writer and I'm pursuing it in every way I know how.

But I've been so busy meeting deadlines for the paid blog that I haven't been able to write anything for the unpaid blog. The unpaid blog is more creative because I can write what I want instead of sponsored posts. And it provides a lot of awesome exposure.

I had a few drinks, thinking maybe I just needed some inspiration. Nope. Nowhere to be found.
Reedusstalker

Unread post

I write too!
Reedusstalker

Unread post

How did you get the job as a paid blogger?
mrsmacgiver
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Reedusstalker wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:01 am How did you get the job as a paid blogger?
They actually posted on Craigslist.
mrsmacgiver
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Reedusstalker wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:00 am I write too!
I like reading your replies. What do you write? Do you have anything published?
Reedusstalker

Unread post

mrsmacgiver wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:48 pm
I am not published lol and i like pararnormal stuff
mrsmacgiver
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Reedusstalker wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:21 pm
Cool. I like post apocalyptic and suspense but as far as writing, most of my stuff was was like a morality tale, except modern. Which is ironic because I don't consider myself the most moral person ever.

Anyway, do you set time aside to write every day? Or does it just come naturally? I'm out of practice.
Reedusstalker

Unread post

mrsmacgiver wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:15 pm
Reedusstalker wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:21 pm

Cool. I like post apocalyptic and suspense but as far as writing, most of my stuff was was like a morality tale, except modern. Which is ironic because I don't consider myself the most moral person ever.

Anyway, do you set time aside to write every day? Or does it just come naturally? I'm out of practice.
It comes naturally but im having writers block now
Deleted User 172

Unread post

mrsmacgiver wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:59 pm Writing is basically my dream and my passion. I quit my job to become a writer and I'm pursuing it in every way I know how.

But I've been so busy meeting deadlines for the paid blog that I haven't been able to write anything for the unpaid blog. The unpaid blog is more creative because I can write what I want instead of sponsored posts. And it provides a lot of awesome exposure.

I had a few drinks, thinking maybe I just needed some inspiration. Nope. Nowhere to be found.
I write also, but my problem is too many stories running through my head. I can't pick one and I can't figure out how to take all the different stories and compile it into one.
I have one in particular I've been spinning through my head for some time that I actually think I can make happen but I'm still in the planning stages. Soon my wall is going to be covered with index card and yard connecting all the pieces together.
Murdoc's Mistress
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I've been writing fiction since I was 11, 12 yrs old. Nothing published. I love fan fiction but I do have a few original works I've been trying to work on. The fan fictions I've written were a family saga that spanned through several chapter books and short story collections, covering over 50 yrs and 3 generations.
You were born an original, don't die a copy.
Locked Previous topicNext topic