Haunting of Hill House

Jlop0004
Countess
Countess

Unread post

I'm going to check it out. I just hope it's not scary stupid.
noitsmebecky
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

AZLizardLady wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:15 am
noitsmebecky wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:27 pm
AZLizardLady wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:44 am We watched a few episodes of it last weekend and like it.

It took me a while to be two and two together to realize that it was loosely based on that old 1999 movie, "The Haunting" with Liam Neeson, Catherine Zeta Jones, and Owen Wilson.
That was actually a remake too.

I think the original came out in the 50s or 60s? I just remember this witch that they found in the basement and she rolls away on a pallet lmao.
It was also a remake. You're absolutely correct.

I'm trying to remember the name of the actress who played Nell in that original...Julie Harris I believe her name was?
I can’t remember but there was another big name too. Vincent Price? Lol. I can’t remember!
“Nevertheless, she persisted.”
Deleted User 203

Unread post

noitsmebecky wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:00 am
AZLizardLady wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:15 am
noitsmebecky wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:27 pm

That was actually a remake too.

I think the original came out in the 50s or 60s? I just remember this witch that they found in the basement and she rolls away on a pallet lmao.
It was also a remake. You're absolutely correct.

I'm trying to remember the name of the actress who played Nell in that original...Julie Harris I believe her name was?
I can’t remember but there was another big name too. Vincent Price? Lol. I can’t remember!
I just looked at the cast from that 1963 original and believe it or not, Vincent Price was not in the movie. He might have been too busy making all of the other spooky movies he was involved in during that time. lol :)
Locked Previous topicNext topic