Do you have an Alexa?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

How often do you ask it to do something?
sarah824
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

We don't have Alexa, but we have Google Home and Google Home Hub. We talk to them ALL the time. They keep my grocery list, the kids play music and games on them, we use them to adjust the thermostat, I use the Hub for recipes and my calendar....
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

No. My husband has one but he has it in his RV at work.
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Yeah, but we very rarely ask her anything. We do love the Harry Potter quiz game, though 😁
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Anonymous 1

Unread post

sarah824 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:40 pm We don't have Alexa, but we have Google Home and Google Home Hub. We talk to them ALL the time. They keep my grocery list, the kids play music and games on them, we use them to adjust the thermostat, I use the Hub for recipes and my calendar....
Did it take you awhile to get use to talking to it?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I have Google home and we use it a lot
sarah824
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:47 pm
sarah824 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:40 pm We don't have Alexa, but we have Google Home and Google Home Hub. We talk to them ALL the time. They keep my grocery list, the kids play music and games on them, we use them to adjust the thermostat, I use the Hub for recipes and my calendar....
Did it take you awhile to get use to talking to it?
A little bit, but not very long. Now it is 2nd nature. It's almost like she is part of the family. LOL We all talk to her like it is no big deal. When we have company over they look at us funny when we talk to her, but we don't even think twice about it anymore.
Poietes
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Yes, we use it to turn our lights on in the living room and some other home electronics. I use it to add things to my shopping list so I don't have to hunt down a pen or my phone. We use it to play music. The kids like to play twenty question games. WE use it for a lot of different things.
”Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.”
Anonymous 3

Unread post

No because I am not a total idiot
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

We have google home, google hub and 2 minis- 1 in our room and 1 in our bathroom. We talk to them constantly. My 13 year old just told the hub to show her a recipe for something about 2 seconds ago.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Locked Previous topicNext topic