Book Oct 2

Reedusstalker

Unread post

Georgina Kincaid Series
6 primary works • 8 total works By Richelle Mead

I finished this series. I liked it. I mean, it wasn't my favorite but I did like it. Here is the summary for the first one!

When it comes to jobs in hell, being a succubus seems pretty glamorous. A girl can be anything she wants, the wardrobe is killer, and mortal men will do anything just for a touch. Granted, they often pay with their souls, but why get technical?

But Seattle succubus Georgina Kincaid's life is far less exotic. At least there's her day job at a local bookstore--free books; all the white chocolate mochas she can drink; and easy access to bestselling, sexy writer, Seth Mortensen, aka He Whom She Would Give Anything to Touch but Can't.

But dreaming about Seth will have to wait. Something wicked is at work in Seattle's demon underground. And for once, all of her hot charms and drop-dead one-liners won't help because Georgina's about to discover there are some creatures out there that both heaven and hell want to deny. .
Midnight_Storm
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I liked that series but not as much as her Bloodlines series. Could have been because I did the Vampire Academy, Bloodlines, the Age of X, then the Georgina Kincaid series. I may have just been burnt out at the time.
Reedusstalker

Unread post

Midnight_Storm wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:33 am I liked that series but not as much as her Bloodlines series. Could have been because I did the Vampire Academy, Bloodlines, the Age of X, then the Georgina Kincaid series. I may have just been burnt out at the time.
There were times were I thought, come on Georgina...or what the hell, Seth, really? I read Vampire Academy a long time ago but stopped it because I got bored.
Midnight_Storm
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Reedusstalker wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:16 am
Midnight_Storm wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:33 am I liked that series but not as much as her Bloodlines series. Could have been because I did the Vampire Academy, Bloodlines, the Age of X, then the Georgina Kincaid series. I may have just been burnt out at the time.
There were times were I thought, come on Georgina...or what the hell, Seth, really? I read Vampire Academy a long time ago but stopped it because I got bored.
Ya, I found him weak and ill matched for her. He just wasn’t developed in a way that made me want to root for him. With Vampire Academy there were parts that just felt like too much. Not in an overwhelming kind of way but in a slowed the story down and drew it out too long. Bloodlines I liked. There was more conflict, better character development that was more natural. Since the HP series, Hunger Games Trilogy, and Twilight series too many authors seem to try to force their books into series and almost extend them to too many books with a lot of slow irrelevant parts that don’t enhance creating a connection but detracts from it.
Locked Previous topicNext topic