What are you reading right now?

Reedusstalker

Unread post

Aurorabear wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 2:20 pm I have a problem with reading one book at a time....

So Stephanie plum, Hard 8.

Girl wash your face

The universe has your back

& I am reading the 39 clues Series with my daughter.
I am the same way. I like reading mult books at once
Reedusstalker

Unread post

KreatingMe wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 12:42 pm Don’t laugh at me. I think I’m officially the last person on earth to read A Game of Thrones. I’m on the second book. My goal is to finish the series before watching any of the shows. I’ve been pretty successful at avoiding all things related to the show so it can be fresh. No spoilers!
I haven't read it either. I didn't know it was a book, lol
HaggardWitch
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Hoppers33 wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 6:29 pm I'm having a Stephen King marathon read. The only one of his books I'd ever read was 'Salem's Lot, but I have a few sitting on my shelf. In the last couple weeks I've read The Tommyknockers, It, Desperation, The Green Mile, and I just finished Doctor Sleep a few minutes ago. I ordered The Shining, Needful Things, The Stand, The Long Walk, and The Regulators off Amazon and those will be here Tuesday. Until those get here, I'll probably reread The Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare.
I read "Desperation" and "Duma Key" last year. I have "Revival" on my night table now. Currently, I'm choosing Stephen King's lesser-known books. Since his work is popular, too much information is given about his other books. He's a great writer.

How did you like "Dr. Sleep"?
QueenBof6
Lady in Waiting
Lady in Waiting

Unread post

Behind her eyes
Lo428
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

I just finished, The wife between us. Nit sure what I'm going to read next. Too many choices.
labellavita
Peasant
Peasant

Unread post

I'm currently reading "The Cruel Prince" by Holly Black. I kept hearing how good it was but I'm 29% in and just not feeling it...
Reedusstalker

Unread post

KreatingMe wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 12:42 pm Don’t laugh at me. I think I’m officially the last person on earth to read A Game of Thrones. I’m on the second book. My goal is to finish the series before watching any of the shows. I’ve been pretty successful at avoiding all things related to the show so it can be fresh. No spoilers!
I feel like i replied to this but my reply is gone....well anyway, you aren't the only one. I didn't know it was a book and I have never seen the show.
Lunachick1974
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

I am reading Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult. I don't know if I am going to make it through it though. It's about a school shooting.
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I am going through some classic books. Right now it is Crime and Punishment. This could take a while, the names of the characters are messing me up.
Tinse
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

I'm re-reading 'Needful Things' by Stephen King.

It's been so long since I first read it, I didn't remember a thing about it except for the shopkeeper's name.
Locked Previous topicNext topic