If you’re pretty sure the kid isn’t his

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Would you tell him?

A friend I’ve known since high school joined the army and then got married and soon after had a kid. Then baby number 2 came along.

Baby number two does not look like the oldest or the dad. Picture white blond hair and blue eyes and dark skinned dark eyes.

There were rumors that mom was cheating on dad while he was stationed elsewhere and she stayed behind here. I personally saw her several times around with a man that, at least at first glance, looks like the youngest.

The youngest is now 5 and they are divorced.
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

No
Anonymous 2

Unread post

No because you don't know for sure. Genetics has a funny way of popping up at the weirdest times. Out of all of my kids, only 1 looks like me and 1 looks like dh.
The rest I swear were switched at birth but I love them anyway
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

No. None of your business.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

No. It's none of you business and if you don't know for sure then you're just going to start drama where it doesn't need to be.

People tried to do that shit to my brother with his 2nd.... She looks just like her uncle and Aunt and nothing like her mother or father and at first glance could look like a friend of theirs. DNA proved after the divorce she was in fact my brothers child.
Hot4Tchr-Bieg
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:06 pm Would you tell him?

A friend I’ve known since high school joined the army and then got married and soon after had a kid. Then baby number 2 came along.

Baby number two does not look like the oldest or the dad. Picture white blond hair and blue eyes and dark skinned dark eyes.

There were rumors that mom was cheating on dad while he was stationed elsewhere and she stayed behind here. I personally saw her several times around with a man that, at least at first glance, looks like the youngest.

The youngest is now 5 and they are divorced.
Shhh.
Don't text while driving. Don''t text while stopped at stop signs and traffic lights. You're not a four year old...exercise some self-control.
Deleted User 1039

Unread post

None of your business and you have no proof at all. My two youngest don’t look alike at all, and my middle child doesn’t look a thing like his father.

FYI, women can spend time with men without having S*x with them.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

It doesn't mean anything. Genetics can produce a blond child when both parents aren't blond. My younger brother has white-blond hair. My dad has dark brown hair and my mom has dark blond hair. My youngest brother has an olive complexion. I assure you that my mother did not cheat and that my brothers are my dad's kids.

Butt the f**k out. It ain't your circus and it ain't your monkey.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Yds looks nothing like his father. He actually has traits from my family that skipped two generations. But unless he was switched at birth or I've got complete amnesia he is his father's son. So no I'd say nothing.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Heck yes, tell him. And be sure to update us. 😉
Locked Previous topicNext topic