What’s Your “Thing”?

bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I kind of hate exercise although I know I should do it anyway and I have zero self control so I could never do a diet. I will happily do aerial yoga though and I have a yoga trapeze hanging in my kitchen. I don't do it religiously or anything and a lot of times I'll just lounge in it like a hammock and watch tv or read. LOL
Bingo

Unread post

i don't have a program....I've got high metabolism....take only herbs and vitamins ....I'm 64 years old.....
Ifeel great....
I luv games and gardening...and...of course. ..bingo!
Luvnlogic
Commoner
Commoner

Unread post

Muzzyh wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 9:12 am I can’t figure out if I’m replying correctly, so go easy if I did something weird here. My thing is running, but I also do yoga and some weights. I don’t belong to a gym, I don’t have time for that. I’m so glad it’s summer; I can’t wait to get out on the lakes on a paddle board.
Love yoga AND paddle boarding. I’m actually organizing a group of friends to do a SUP yoga class next month. Super excited. But I only run if I’m being chased, so that one I don’t share with ya ;)
Reedusstalker

Unread post

I walk with my friend twice a week. We walk 2 miles twice a week. The other days, I walk up and down my street. It equals a mile. I want to get up to 5 miles a day
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I've done Insanity, 30-day shred, P90x F***ing NOTHING worked for me. I started Keto at the beginning of the month and that was the key. Apparently carbs are my downfall. I'm down 10 pounds. Only 30 or so to go.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

I'm going home today, drinking a bunch of wine while I clear out my pantry of all carbs then starting on Keto tomorrow.
I did it a while back and lost pretty quickly.
It was awesome.
I'm putting my autistic son on it too. Hoping it helps with some of his symptoms.
BloodHoney
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

I think my thing is failure. Lol
I lost over 100lbs but I've lost my self control. I just want donuts. 😂😂
'Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.'
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Luvnlogic wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 6:19 pm I’m currently doing Les Mills’ Body Flow 3 times a week then PiYo twice a week. I’ve been “threatening” to do some heavy lifting, but chicken out every time. :? What are you in to?
How do you like Piyo?I do pilates a few days a week. I have also been looking at exercise equipment the nordic track stride or the total gym.
Luvnlogic
Commoner
Commoner

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 7:58 pm
Luvnlogic wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 6:19 pm I’m currently doing Les Mills’ Body Flow 3 times a week then PiYo twice a week. I’ve been “threatening” to do some heavy lifting, but chicken out every time. :? What are you in to?
How do you like Piyo?I do pilates a few days a week. I have also been looking at exercise equipment the nordic track stride or the total gym.
I really like it...now. When I used to do it years back, it seemed less intense. This go around, my first few classes had me struggling to keep up. But now that I’ve re learned the moves, I’m really appreciating the cardio aspect of it. I have inherited high blood pressure and have heart issues on both sides of my fam, so taking care of my ❤️ is really something I should’ve been doing sooner.
Luvnlogic
Commoner
Commoner

Unread post

BloodHoney wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 1:23 am I think my thing is failure. Lol
I lost over 100lbs but I've lost my self control. I just want donuts. 😂😂
I feel ya! Nutrition is my down fall. I’m a huge junk food and fat food lover. I managed to stay thin...genetically, I guess...until after my second kid was born when I was 36. Since then, the struggle to balance activity levels and caloric intake makes me sad. 😉 So I’m currently at a good weight for my build, but too much of that weight between my upper thighs to the lower abdomen is...uhhh...jiggly. 😭😭
Locked Previous topicNext topic