I'm beyond terrified, nobody will help me tho.

Spunky
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Momo3Queen2HerKing wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:47 pm For the past week I have been having severe lapses in my memory. Some examples are,
1.) I had apparently asked DH to take me to a specific store that has my cigarettes for less than most. Halfway there I couldn't remember leaving home and asked DH what we were doing in the truck and where we were going.
2.) DH and I had an argument, I had planned to sleep in the back house. I ememeber getting everything ready to go to sleep on the couch out there. The next morning I woke up in bed with DH. He said that we talked and made up and I came to bed.
3.) The same night DH said we were in the kitchen talking (we are staying with my parents due to plumbing and electrical issues that are being worked on at our home) and my brother was awake in the living room. I apparently forced myself on DH and undressed him and had S*x with him on their kitchen floor. I have no recollection of it.
4.) I have begun forgetting to eat, take my meds, shower etc
5.) I spoke to my sister earlier and found out that her and her bf came to visit Fri and I also don't remember them being here.
6.) I passed out and fell to the floor while walking. At 1st I thought I tripped over my dad's dog. But I found out that he was outside the whole time. I only remember walking thru the dining room one second the next I was on the ground screaming in pain. I also thought DH picked me up but it was my mom....

Wtf could be going on with me? There have not been any recent changes in my life. Should I go to the ER or wait till my pcp dr app which is a new dr and not until the 29th.
Bumping for update.
Mac
Lady in Waiting
Lady in Waiting

Unread post

I don't know if you have already found some answers. Sounds to me like possibly a seizure. There are many types. Also sounds like a fugue state. There are also fugue seizures.
Locked Previous topicNext topic