Essential Oils

Luvnlogic
Commoner
Commoner

Unread post

Any users here? I’ve been using them for nearly 5 years now. I’ve slacked off recently and gone back to some OTC’s due to ease and length of time between needing to re-apply/ingest. But I still love them!!! Thought I’d make a post where we can share recipes and successes.

If someone asks for recs, we can point them in the direction of what we personally use. Let’s not slam other brands, though...please and thanks! All love and support and rainbows and puppy dogs here. 😂
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I don't but I should.
Bingo

Unread post

lavender for a good sleep...tea tree oil for my dogs and sometimes for me!
Reedusstalker

Unread post

I don't use them. I have headache issues and my boy has migraine problems. The scent of the oils sets him off
Deleted User 670

Unread post

I use Tea Tree oil all the time. It's great for blemishes and skin infections. Orange oil is a natural flea killer. You can put that in shampoo and bathe your pet with it. Lemon oil will do the same thing because the active ingredient D-limonene is in the peel of most citrus fruits. Oregano oil, diluted is antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral. You can get it in capsule form for h.pylori infection that causes ulcers and i discovered it was great for the stomach flu when the kid came home with it last year and gave it tom.
Squirrelcat
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I love them. My mom gets doterra oils and their breathe and serenity oils are amazing.
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Bingo wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 8:27 pm lavender for a good sleep...tea tree oil for my dogs and sometimes for me!
How and what do you use the tree tea oil for the dogs?
Bingo

Unread post

Lexy wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:26 pm
Bingo wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 8:27 pm lavender for a good sleep...tea tree oil for my dogs and sometimes for me!
deters bugs
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Bingo wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:29 pm
Lexy wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:26 pm
deters bugs
I use the orange, peppermint or lemon for bugs. I thought I read once that tree tea oil is not good for dogs.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I don't understand what to do with them other than put them in the diffuser.

I tried dabbing tea tree on acne lesions for 6 months, wasn't impressed. Couldn't tell it did a darn thing.
Locked Previous topicNext topic