Probiotics

Poietes
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Do you take probiotics? Im looking into starting them but there are so many kinds. Which one is the best?
”Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.”
RedBottoms

Unread post

My kids take the probiotic gummies. I read they can help with Oral Immunotherapy and autism so I have them take them
AubreeGrace17
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I only took them after I had two sinus infections back to back. I can't recall what brand I used.
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I eat yogurt and cottage cheese with live and active cultures. I've taken Olly probiotic gummys as well.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Only when I'm having tummy troubles. My go to is Udo's Choice Adult Probiotic. It's kept in the fridge to keep the strains viable.
Poietes
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Lunarprancer wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:33 pm I eat yogurt and cottage cheese with live and active cultures. I've taken Olly probiotic gummys as well.
I wish I could do yogurt and cottage cheese. I love cottage cheese especially but my tummy doesn't like it so much. I'm not a big fan of the gummies.
”Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.”
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Poietes wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:53 pm
Lunarprancer wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:33 pm I eat yogurt and cottage cheese with live and active cultures. I've taken Olly probiotic gummys as well.
I wish I could do yogurt and cottage cheese. I love cottage cheese especially but my tummy doesn't like it so much. I'm not a big fan of the gummies.
If you find one you like, do let me know! =0)
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Poietes wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:39 pm Do you take probiotics? Im looking into starting them but there are so many kinds. Which one is the best?
I am currently using a couple different products from Young Living Essential Oils.
Detoxzyme & Inner Defense. I am doing this because at my yearly pap it came back I had Vaginitis. I elected to treat it holistically instead of the prescribed antibiotics. Just doing it for 30 days to help support my digestion and correct any imbalance within the body.

They carry a product called Life 9 100% plant based highest quality products.

Containing over 17 billion live cultures from 9 beneficial bacteria strains, Life 9™ is a probiotic supplement that supports digestive health and gut and intestinal functions, leading to a healthier immune system. With a special bottle and cap to ensure freshness, these capsules also contain special delayed-release technology so the ingredients release in the small intestine.

Fun fact: Most of your energy after meals is used for digestion. With a healthier gut, you will maintain higher levels of energy to make it through that post-lunch I-still-have-four-hours-of-work-left slump.
Midnight_Storm
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I do the yogurt but didn’t know about cottage cheese. I am trying to get away from supplements as much as possible and focus on getting everything as naturally as possible.
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Midnight_Storm wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:29 am
I do the yogurt but didn’t know about cottage cheese. I am trying to get away from supplements as much as possible and focus on getting everything as naturally as possible.
I've only found one cottage cheese brand that has live and active cultures. I know there are more though. It has to be cultured cottage cheese =0)

Locked Previous topicNext topic