I am definatly trying this! Easy Ice cream cake,

Erna
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Ingredients:

12 ice cream sandwiches
chocolate syrup (I like to use to magic shell)
Caramel syrup (I normally use Magic shell)
1 8 oz container of cool whip (or you can use homemade whipped cream)

This is the best, Easy Ice cream Cake Recipe. This easy ice cream sandwich recipe can be thrown together in no time making it the best ice cream cake recipe!
MY LATEST VIDEOS
How to make this Easy Ice cream Cake Recipe:

Remove the wrappers from all the ice cream sandwiches. You need to move fast because ice cream melts. πŸ˜‰
Lay 3 ice cream sandwiches side by side on a cake platter.
This is the best, Easy Ice cream Cake Recipe. This easy ice cream sandwich recipe can be thrown together in no time making it the best ice cream cake recipe!
Drizzle with the caramel and the chocolate.
Lay another 3 ice cream sandwiches on top going the the other direction.
Drizzle with more caramel and chocolate.
Do this 2 more times so it is four high.
If the ice cream sandwiches are melting, then place in the freezer for 30 minutes to an hour.
β€œIce” the cake with cool whip.
Then drizzle the caramel and the chocolate on top allowing it to drip down the sides.
Freeze for at least 2 hours before cutting and serving.

Look at those layers!

This is the best, Easy Ice cream Cake Recipe. This easy ice cream sandwich recipe can be thrown together in no time making it the best ice cream cake recipe!This cake just looks so beautiful served up and no one has to know that you cheated by using ice cream sandwiches. It will be our little secret. πŸ™‚https://www.eatingonadime.com/easy-ice- ... ke-recipe/
caustib
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Yum.
admin
The Law
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Oh man. If I wasn't on a diet right now. *Drools*
"It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see."
Bingo

Unread post

yeah.....yum...but...you just gotta fix that. "Eady" in your title....
Godsgirl2469
Lady in Waiting
Lady in Waiting

Unread post

sounds good.
Locked Previous topicNext topic