Do you remember when cafemom did influencers??

Nerdymom
MegaMod
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Did you ever get offered anything cool? I got a Kmart gift card once and some laundry detergent nothing too exciting. I was offered a few other things like diapers but not things I could use so I passed on them.
CMrefugee
Donated
Donated
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

No. I missed out on that I guess.
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

A few gift cards and something else I honestly can't remember. Some sort of toy for ds I think.
kmakksmom
Commoner
Commoner

Unread post

Yes! Those were fun.
💜My heart is made of: Kayla 18, Madison 17, Angelina 16, Kiara 15, Kaden 9 & Savannah 3.💜
Spookly
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I got teething tablets and orjel with a $10 giftcard for my first son, which was perfect because we REALLY needed the teething stuff since he had his first 2 teeth coming in and they were bothering him really badly.

I did get picked for another one, but I honestly can't remember for the life of me what it was for....
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Yep.
I received a 50 kmart card for spring gardening or decorating
And another 50 card for mothers day. I received both cards at the same time. There was also a coupon that if you spent a certain amount , the coupon would take off 10 or 20 dollars. I printed out 4 or 5 of those coupons and went shopping, lol
CannotCount
It’s Misspelt
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I remember that but I never got anything I’m fairly certain it wasn’t open to Canadians.
Nerdymom
MegaMod
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Sassy762 wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 5:39 pm Yep.
I received a 50 kmart card for spring gardening or decorating
And another 50 card for mothers day. I received both cards at the same time. There was also a coupon that if you spent a certain amount , the coupon would take off 10 or 20 dollars. I printed out 4 or 5 of those coupons and went shopping, lol
Mine was for spring decorating too and we had to write a review. I remember someone getting a refrigerator and thinking how the hell do I get something like that!
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Nerdymom wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 4:43 pm Did you ever get offered anything cool? I got a Kmart gift card once and some laundry detergent nothing too exciting. I was offered a few other things like diapers but not things I could use so I passed on them.
I got uncle Ben's rice.
i want candy!
Princess_s21
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

Yes. Remember answers, I used to hang out in there sometimes too.
Locked Previous topicNext topic