Couch shopping help please

RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

bmw29 wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 1:46 pm
RealisticBeauty wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 12:51 pm Do you have a Bob's furniture there? they have a nice selection and they are priced decent. A sectional is always nice.
I've never heard of it but let me Google now....

Damnit, none in NC or SC. That's too bad because I looked at their site and I liked some of their stuff. Thanks for the suggestion though.
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

bmw29 wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 4:34 pm
Lunarprancer wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 3:40 pm I keep reading couch hopping help please, lol.
Haha I'm definitely not couch hopping. I'm not a fan of sleeping on couches. 😂
:D
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Best couch I ever owned came from Big Lots when they ran one of their huge sales. I got it for $200, super comfy and going on 4yrs with it. It has held up phenomenally well, no stains or discoloring either. I spent $1,000 on furniture from Bernie and Phylls years before it it broke and did not hold up well at all was discolored and awful won't ever do that again waste of money.
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Fullxbusymom wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 6:30 pm Best couch I ever owned came from Big Lots when they ran one of their huge sales. I got it for $200, super comfy and going on 4yrs with it. It has held up phenomenally well, no stains or discoloring either. I spent $1,000 on furniture from Bernie and Phylls years before it it broke and did not hold up well at all was discolored and awful won't ever do that again waste of money.
Several people voted Big Lots. I'm definitely going to check there.
Deleted User 114

Unread post

We've looked at other places but we always end up getting our furniture from Ashley. Good luck in your sofa search!
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

kmakksmom wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 5:07 pm I'm no help since we got our two couches from my husband's mom (the very well used one that she keeps saying "I paid $1500 for that couch"!) and his grandma (a really nice brown microfiber one with recliners on each end. She refuses to tell us how much it was so we can pay her back). I love the microfiber one and would go for that type any day of the week. We have 6 kids, a Boxer/Lab and 3 kittens. It hasn't gotten messed up yet.
You still helped. Not on where but I've been wondering if the microfiber ones hold up. Thanks.
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

MiaBella wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 4:08 am We've looked at other places but we always end up getting our furniture from Ashley. Good luck in your sofa search!
I think we have one of those in town. I'll check it out too. I'm super frustrated with the timing of this. My son's birthday is tomorrow and I don't have time to deal with furniture shopping. Grrr This kid is asking if he can use his birthday money to help buy a couch which is super sweet but completely unnecessary.
T3hSarah
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

Have you tried wayfair.com? I love that website. Just filter out to the type of couch you are looking for and then sort by price low to high. I have a coupon code for $20 off $50 if you need it.
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

T3hSarah wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 8:39 am Have you tried wayfair.com? I love that website. Just filter out to the type of couch you are looking for and then sort by price low to high. I have a coupon code for $20 off $50 if you need it.
I'm a little afraid of buying something like that online. I buy everything online it seems but how would you know how comfortable it actually is? I will probably still look though. This is probably going to take me forever because I'm super indecisive about things like this. LOL

Thank you for the coupon offer. That's incredibly sweet.
Foxilady
Peasant
Peasant

Unread post

We have a sactional and a few lovsacs. The sactional is able to form different seating arrangements and/or chairs.
I love that the fabric can be changed and machine washed.
Before we move I’m purchasing another fabric so I’ll be able to change up the couch seasonally.
Locked Previous topicNext topic