Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Happy Mother’s Day to you too ❤️
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Happy Mother's Day Kendall!! I had a wonderful day with my Mom, Nana, DH, and 2 of my kids at the beach today. Weather was glorious! And my son told me he will be going ring shopping soon for his gf Katie and I am thrilled!
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I refuse to acknowledge mothers day until my mom is here. My family basically ignores it anyways so why not. Besides it had been over hyped with every pet owner declaring it their day too and I'm over it and in pain and stressed. And yes I'm grumpy I hope your mother's day is great I pass.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 6:44 pm I refuse to acknowledge mothers day until my mom is here. My family basically ignores it anyways so why not. Besides it had been over hyped with every pet owner declaring it their day too and I'm over it and in pain and stressed. And yes I'm grumpy I hope your mother's day is great I pass.
Where is your mom?
Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 6:44 pm I refuse to acknowledge mothers day until my mom is here. My family basically ignores it anyways so why not. Besides it had been over hyped with every pet owner declaring it their day too and I'm over it and in pain and stressed. And yes I'm grumpy I hope your mother's day is great I pass.
Celebrate it because you are that awesome,

f**k everyone else.

You’re gold, and that deserves a celebration.

*** Clinks Glass ***

Cheers.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Slimshandy wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 7:06 pm
Celebrate it because you are that awesome,

f**k everyone else.

You’re gold, and that deserves a celebration.

*** Clinks Glass ***

Cheers.
Thanks I didn't celebrate but I got a lot done at least so that's something.
RIZZY
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

It was a great day. A few years ago, I told my husband that I don't care about gifts or what we do, I just don't want to have to plan anything. I don't want to be responsible for communicating with everyone what time to be there, etc. So now my husband does it all. He arranged a paint and sip class for my mom, his mom, and I. He coordinated everything. My mom wanted to go to Red Lobster so that's where we had lunch afterwards. It was not good. Don't go to Red Lobster, lol. But my mom was happy so that's all that matters. Happy Mother's Day to everyone.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic