A vent post for whoever needs to vent

Anonymous 2

Unread post

In other words, now you need a nanny for your provider.
AZOldGal66
Countess
Countess

Unread post

You have been given some great advice, RB, so I can't offer anything further except I get it. I understand, having been there before. You hang in there, sweetheart. πŸ’•β€οΈ

My vent? I have math studying tonight. I have to push through to get this one last subject of my GED testing done and passed. But.... it's math. M.A.T.H. πŸ™„πŸ˜‘
just an old coot πŸ˜‰πŸŒ΅
RealisticBeauti
Villein
Villein

Unread post

Good luck!! It's never too late to further education!
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

He will be ill forever or is this just temporary?
RealisticBeauti
Villein
Villein

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: ↑Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:22 am He will be ill forever or is this just temporary?
We still don't know what's causing his symptoms. He went from walking and doing yard work, to using a wheelchair and now a walker. Inflammation is all we know. He lost over 80 pounds since September. The only good thing that came out of this is he no longer smokes.
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

RealisticBeauti wrote: ↑Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:59 pm
MrsDavidB wrote: ↑Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:22 am He will be ill forever or is this just temporary?
We still don't know what's causing his symptoms. He went from walking and doing yard work, to using a wheelchair and now a walker. Inflammation is all we know. He lost over 80 pounds since September. The only good thing that came out of this is he no longer smokes.
That’s especially concerning. What kind of testing have his doctors done? I’d be demanding more answers and/or tests now.
RealisticBeauti
Villein
Villein

Unread post

mommy_jules wrote: ↑Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:22 pm
That’s especially concerning. What kind of testing have his doctors done? I’d be demanding more answers and/or tests now.
They tested for blood clots and Lyme disease and all the normal blood test. They also did ex ray. I honestly believe it's diet related
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

RealisticBeauti wrote: ↑Sun Mar 24, 2024 5:59 pm
mommy_jules wrote: ↑Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:22 pm

They tested for blood clots and Lyme disease and all the normal blood test. They also did ex ray. I honestly believe it's diet related
X-ray of what?
RealisticBeauti
Villein
Villein

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: ↑Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:15 pm In other words, now you need a nanny for your provider.
That's exactly what I need smh
Anonymous 2

Unread post

RealisticBeauti wrote: ↑Sun Mar 24, 2024 6:36 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: ↑Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:15 pm In other words, now you need a nanny for your provider.
That's exactly what I need smh
You don't get paid enough already to care for him?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic