Princess Royal

Unread post

Yawn

1/10
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Why is obesity in quotes? What exactly is she stressed about? Fat positive isn’t skinny shaming or being against self changes. It’s just taking body positive a step further. You wanting her to stay heavy is absolutely no different than a person wanting their kid to be skinny. And what does tik tok have to do with anything? That was so randomly thrown in.

If all she’s wanting to do is eat healthy and physically active, leave her be and let her eat the way she wants. If she’s getting into dangerous areas, excessive calorie limitations, binge and purging, excessive exercise take her to a therapist that will help her learn to focus on health as opposed to size and appearances.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

My 10-year-old daughter is not on Tik-Tok. I think you are trolling, but seriously the algorithms on it are not healthy AT ALL.
SisterSomeone
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

What the f**k is "fat positive"? Is it a fancy way of saying that your family is obese and doing nothing about it?
Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Has her doctor said anything about it?
Aletheia
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 6:11 am Do I need to stop her using tik-tok since it's a bad influence?
I limit time on social media. She can earn more by also making positive use of the internet.

Show her: https://theolympians.co/2016/05/29/the- ... and-sizes/
hotspice58
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Focus on healthy eating and exercise. And please fast foods. My mother was a fast food queen. It’s very unhealthy.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic