70 year old woman gives birth to twins

Anonymous 2

Unread post

I cringed because of the health implications for the mom and babies but twins seem to be healthy and mom seems to be healthy so all is good.

I would cringe for any woman who carried a highly dangerous pregnancy. As far as age, without the health implications, I don't see the difference between mom being 70 and dad being 70. Sounds as if this woman lives in a family that is supportive so I think that the kids will be fine.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 6:04 pm So you would rather have a dead mother than a young mother? You must have been joking. And the woman who previously held the oldest birth record was 66. She died 3 years later at the age of 69 leaving behind a 3 year old baby girl. How lovely. But I guess no mother is preferable to you lol!!
KendallsMom wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 2:16 am Meh. I'm not enraged about it.

While not ideal, it seems like she has a great support system.

In all honesty, I'd rather be born to a 70 year old woman who planned me than a 16 year old girl who slipped up.
She could live to over a 100 years old. Who's to say? Once again, I'd rather have a prepared mother than an ill-prepared one. And at 15, 16, 17, your chances are higher that you'll be ill- prepared to care for a child. I'm not sure why you expected everyone to agree with you on this matter. If having children at 70 is disgusting to you, don't do it. I have no problem with those who do.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Why are you so argumentative? You always seem to "go there" and get riled up.
Baconqueen13 wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 7:00 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 6:52 pm
Baconqueen13 wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 6:07 pm

Do you foster? Have you adopted? There are plenty of children without mothers or fathers if you're so concerned about kids that don't have parents for one reason or another. Step up or shut up.
No I do not foster or adopt. I have 4 biological children to care for. That's plenty. Do you agree with Kendall that you would have rather been born to a mother of 70 or to a 16yo teen mother?
So shut your pie hole. I don't care how old my mother was when she had me. What matters is whether I was wanted and loved. Any mom can be crappy regardless of age. Likewise any mom can be wonderful regardless of age. The point remains, it's not your uterus or your body so keep your F***ing nose to yourself and out of other people's crotches.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 11:23 am Why are you so argumentative? You always seem to "go there" and get riled up.

No I do not foster or adopt. I have 4 biological children to care for. That's plenty. Do you agree with Kendall that you would have rather been born to a mother of 70 or to a 16yo teen mother?
So shut your pie hole. I don't care how old my mother was when she had me. What matters is whether I was wanted and loved. Any mom can be crappy regardless of age. Likewise any mom can be wonderful regardless of age. The point remains, it's not your uterus or your body so keep your F***ing nose to yourself and out of other people's crotches.
How is that relative to the conversation at hand? Don't like how I say things, ignore it. F***ing hell, if y'all haven't figured out by now I'm not going to change how I speak on this site then f**k off.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

It's relative because you do this a lot with any type of subject. You just turn it so rude. It's soooooo unnecessary. And haven't you ever considered changing? I mean, that's a normal part of being a human...changing and evolving. Realizing that the way you are sometimes could use some changing. It's never too late to self reflect.
Baconqueen13 wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 11:36 am
Anonymous 3 wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 11:23 am Why are you so argumentative? You always seem to "go there" and get riled up.

How is that relative to the conversation at hand? Don't like how I say things, ignore it. F***ing hell, if y'all haven't figured out by now I'm not going to change how I speak on this site then f**k off.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 12:01 pm It's relative because you do this a lot with any type of subject. You just turn it so rude. It's soooooo unnecessary. And haven't you ever considered changing? I mean, that's a normal part of being a human...changing and evolving. Realizing that the way you are sometimes could use some changing. It's never too late to self reflect.

I at least answered the post topic. You're only here to bitch about what a meanie head I'm being...the same "meanie head" I've always been. f**k off trollina
Anonymous 3

Unread post

It's just toxic how you are. You take no accountability for your "meanie head" ways. It's not necessary. The way you are on here must have some traits in your present day real life. I hope you don't treat your kids or their friends or anyone this way.
Baconqueen13 wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 12:09 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 12:01 pm It's relative because you do this a lot with any type of subject. You just turn it so rude. It's soooooo unnecessary. And haven't you ever considered changing? I mean, that's a normal part of being a human...changing and evolving. Realizing that the way you are sometimes could use some changing. It's never too late to self reflect.

I at least answered the post topic. You're only here to bitch about what a meanie head I'm being...the same "meanie head" I've always been. f**k off trollina
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

To be fair, the OP is set up to be argumentative, but no one’s questioning anon 1…
Anonymous 3

Unread post

But here you are not saying F off or shut your pie hole, etc, etc. A grown woman acting that way is ridiculous.
mommy_jules wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 12:16 pm

To be fair, the OP is set up to be argumentative, but no one’s questioning anon 1…
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 12:15 pm It's just toxic how you are. You take no accountability for your "meanie head" ways. It's not necessary. The way you are on here must have some traits in your present day real life. I hope you don't treat your kids or their friends or anyone this way.
Baconqueen13 wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 12:09 pm

Cry me a river and get the f**k over it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic