BM is taking us back to court

Anonymous 1

Unread post

destinyangl21 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:14 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:09 pm
destinyangl21 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:58 pm

I'm glad that me being in a vulnerable state in my own marriage and having financial difficulties is funny to you. I pray for you and your family.
It is funny because you did this to yourself and you dont care. The only not funny thing is that you brought a child into this mess.

Dont pray for us. I would never let my children go without

I will pray for your daughter. She has two f**k ups for parents
How exactly am I a f**k up? Explain that to me? I always make sure on my end that she doesnt go without I'm not sure about DH. I am doing everything I can including selling all of my belongings to take care of her. I hIde money from him so that he doesnt spend it so I can take care of her.

I'm not perfect but I am a good mom. Despite what you and the rest of the internet trolls on here think.
You stay with an abusive husband. You had a child with the same abusive husband. You are not even able to live on your own

If you dont see how you are a f**k up you are a lost cause. You cant even support your own child... Do you really think you are doing well for yourself?

If you were a good mom you would not still be in this shitty situation and you wouldnt be raising your child in it
Anonymous 5

Unread post

I'm pretty sure she's this way every chance she gets.
Anonymous 4 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:39 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:16 pm

How exactly am I a f**k up? Explain that to me? I always make sure on my end that she doesnt go without I'm not sure about DH. I am doing everything I can including selling all of my belongings to take care of her. I hIde money from him so that he doesnt spend it so I can take care of her.

I'm not perfect but I am a good mom. Despite what you and the rest of the internet trolls on here think.
You stay with an abusive husband. You had a child with the same abusive husband. You are not even able to live on your own

If you dont see how you are a f**k up you are a lost cause. You cant even support your own child... Do you really think you are doing well for yourself?

If you were a good mom you would not still be in this shitty situation and you wouldnt be raising your child in it
You sound like a huge c**t.

I can't imagine being so unhappy with my life that I have to be mean to others to make myself feel better.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Lolabearlow wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:42 pm
Iffrinn wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:32 pm
Lolabearlow wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:23 pm All I got was that your dh has 3 kids and only makes 42k a year.
So? I guess it depends on where you live, but we raised all 3 of our kids on less than that, and they may not have gotten every single thing they ever wanted, but they had everything they needed, and a great deal of what they wanted. They certainly didn't suffer.

That's not even at the poverty line in California. Even with her income it would only be lower middle class.
$42,000 is considered middle class for my state.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I can't imagine being so unhappy with my life that I have to be mean to others to make myself feel better.
If she sounds like a huge c**t then so do you. At least she knows what she's talking about and not talking out of her ass like you. OP is a huge f**k up and has been for years. She stays with this old balding asshole that verbally, emotionally and financially abuses her. She is whining now but in a few weeks he will give in and f**k her then she will change her tune amd say how great he is because he is changing.
She's done this repeatedly and the nitwits in the group is falling for it and giving her the sympathy she's craving right now.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:34 pm

If she sounds like a huge c**t then so do you. At least she knows what she's talking about and not talking out of her ass like you. OP is a huge f**k up and has been for years. She stays with this old balding asshole that verbally, emotionally and financially abuses her. She is whining now but in a few weeks he will give in and f**k her then she will change her tune amd say how great he is because he is changing.
She's done this repeatedly and the nitwits in the group is falling for it and giving her the sympathy she's craving right now.
This post is old
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

That's not unreasonable. I had to pay for my own car/gas/insurance/phone when I was a kid. I got a job when I was 15 and covered my own incidentals, and I grew up in an intact family. Not every parent has the money to foot the whole bill for everything. I can't see anything wrong in what you're doing.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Locked Previous topicNext topic