BM is taking us back to court

destinyangl21
Lady in Waiting
Lady in Waiting

Unread post

KaiandKadensMama wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:41 am I worked and attended college at 18. My parents still helped out though, and didn’t just cut me off. I won’t do that to my kids either. ::shrugs::
I'm not cutting SS off he lives with me full time. I pay for all of his living expenses. He has zero responsibility. If his 16 year old sister can manage paying her own car insurance with no job then he can manage to pay 100 towards his. He's an adult. And not my child.
destinyangl21
Lady in Waiting
Lady in Waiting

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:12 am Why is an 18yo who is working full time even a part of a child support order??
He's not. We still pay for his living expenses because he lives with us

Unread post

destinyangl21 wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:04 am
Guest wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:56 am
destinyangl21 wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:53 am

Omg you have me confused with someone else. My DH has never ever done something like that.
Dont lie. You were at your in laws eating dinner. You got so fed up with people telling you it was abusive you moved to the step moms board
I was at the stepmoms board for a long time. And no that never ever ever happened. You are mistaking me for someone else. I have posted everything under my sn for years.

My DH is not abusive. He would never literally take food out of my hand.
Really? Then how did he "encourage you and support" you loosing baby weight? Refresh my memory. Especially at the infamous dinner with the inlaws
destinyangl21
Lady in Waiting
Lady in Waiting

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:08 am
destinyangl21 wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:04 am
Guest wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:56 am

Dont lie. You were at your in laws eating dinner. You got so fed up with people telling you it was abusive you moved to the step moms board
I was at the stepmoms board for a long time. And no that never ever ever happened. You are mistaking me for someone else. I have posted everything under my sn for years.

My DH is not abusive. He would never literally take food out of my hand.
Really? Then how did he "encourage you and support" you loosing baby weight? Refresh my memory. Especially at the infamous dinner with the inlaws
Are you dense? Is reading hard for you? Because I have said several times that never happened. I dont go to my inlaws house. My FIL lives with me. You are trying to troll with a false story. Get your facts straight before you look like a dumbass. Oh wait too late.
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:33 am
WickedPissah wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:23 am
Sassy762 wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:23 pm I thought you were a nurse, if you are the lady that is married to the verbally abusive ugly ass old man
2nd part is true per op.
She's cranky probably from the lack of S*x her dh refuses to give her.
Hahahahahahahahaha I'm getting plenty now thanks!!
You're getting S*x from op dh. Well that's a twist.
I shit glitter
Anon

Unread post

Lolabearlow wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:23 pm All I got was that your dh has 3 kids and only makes 42k a year.

That is middle class where I live
destinyangl21
Lady in Waiting
Lady in Waiting

Unread post

WickedPissah wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:14 am
Guest wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:33 am
WickedPissah wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:23 am
2nd part is true per op.
She's cranky probably from the lack of S*x her dh refuses to give her.
Hahahahahahahahaha I'm getting plenty now thanks!!
You're getting S*x from op dh. Well that's a twist.
I meant to post under my sn.
Deleted User 876

Unread post

destinyangl21 wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:20 pm Since we had DD we stopped paying for things that were outside of the court order. We will buy clothes and school supplies, but things such as cars, car insurance, cell phones for the oldest two. SD is old enough to get a job to pay for her cell phone and her car insurance and gas. SS18 is making 13 an hour and is working 40 hours a week plus he lives with us rent free.

When the support was ordered DH was only making 30k and that was almost 9 years ago.

Now he makes 42k and she makes 26 an hour as a part time RN. (She works two days a week, sometimes three but "can't handle" working full time.)

I don't know if the child support is going to go up or not, it might since she is wokring part time I just think its bullshit. She needs to support her kids too it shouldn't all be on DH.
What was she making when support was initially ordered? It could very well go the other way... the Court can be asked to consider that she COULD work full time and just doesn't want to, as well as the fact that one child is over the age of majority and making his own money so your DH shouldn't have to pay support for him anymore.
caustib
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

3 days a week for an RN is fulltime if she's working at a hospital, since they usually work 12 hour shifts.
destinyangl21
Lady in Waiting
Lady in Waiting

Unread post

caustib wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:28 pm 3 days a week for an RN is fulltime if she's working at a hospital, since they usually work 12 hour shifts.
She works two days
Locked Previous topicNext topic