BM is taking us back to court

WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

destinyangl21 wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:31 pm
WickedPissah wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:27 pm What do you do for work?
I work in sales.
A nurse working 3 days a week is making enough to support her kids.
I shit glitter
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Sassy762 wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:23 pm I thought you were a nurse, if you are the lady that is married to the verbally abusive ugly ass old man
2nd part is true per op.
She's cranky probably from the lack of S*x her dh refuses to give her.
I shit glitter
RedBottoms

Unread post

I think its reasonable to make the teens work and make some money themselves. But part of being a parent is also helping them with their needs and sometimes having a car might be a need if they don't live where there is public transportation. If you can't help pay for a car you DO have to at least provide rides for them. That is a parental responsibility.

And a phone in this day and age is a need. There are no pay phones anymore
RedBottoms

Unread post

Guest wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:28 am
MrsDavidB wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:12 am Why is an 18yo who is working full time even a part of a child support order??
Not everyone lives in NC where CS ends at 18. Many states including VA continue CS until they are finished with college,join the military or get married
that is kinda stupid though because what if they never finish college and are not even in college? what if they take 10 years to finish college? I mean at some point enough is enough

Unread post

WickedPissah wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:23 am
Sassy762 wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:23 pm I thought you were a nurse, if you are the lady that is married to the verbally abusive ugly ass old man
2nd part is true per op.
She's cranky probably from the lack of S*x her dh refuses to give her.
Hahahahahahahahaha I'm getting plenty now thanks!!

Unread post

This is the girl whose husband takes away her food to "encourage and support" her losing the baby weight
destinyangl21
Lady in Waiting
Lady in Waiting

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:47 am
This is the girl whose husband takes away her food to "encourage and support" her losing the baby weight
Omg you have me confused with someone else. My DH has never ever done something like that.

Unread post

destinyangl21 wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:53 am
Omg you have me confused with someone else. My DH has never ever done something like that.
Dont lie. You were at your in laws eating dinner. You got so fed up with people telling you it was abusive you moved to the step moms board
KaiandKadensMama
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I worked and attended college at 18. My parents still helped out though, and didn’t just cut me off. I won’t do that to my kids either. ::shrugs::
destinyangl21
Lady in Waiting
Lady in Waiting

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:56 am
destinyangl21 wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:53 am

Dont lie. You were at your in laws eating dinner. You got so fed up with people telling you it was abusive you moved to the step moms board
I was at the stepmoms board for a long time. And no that never ever ever happened. You are mistaking me for someone else. I have posted everything under my sn for years.

My DH is not abusive. He would never literally take food out of my hand.
Locked Previous topicNext topic