How would it make you feel?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

You & your dh have had some problems in your marriage but you both decide to work on the marriage.

You start taking camping trips together. The first trip , had a great time. No problems.

The 2nd trip, your dh spends about 3 hrs ogling another woman right in front of you, almost like he thinks you're too stupid to notice. You dont say anything because you dont want to start a fight. Then asks you for S*x, you feel as if he expects you to be the hole for him to put it in. You give him a are you serious look. You pretend to take a nap, your dh goes off & jerks off thinking of this other woman.

The next day , you hint around about having S*x & he doesn't respond at all & you know for sure its because he got off thinking of this other woman.

Seriously am I supposed to be okay with all this? How would you feel? Am I making too much of it?
Would you continue to go on these trips? And would you continue to be the one who basically pays for the trips?

I kinda feel like I & our marriage was so disrespected.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Your feelings are valid.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

in your scenario I would have suggested some activity for us to do. I don't sit around on camping trips, it's too hot here for that. We'd be kayaking, hiking, or swimming. If he wanted to stay that's fine but i wouldn't. And I would rather not contemplate what my hypothetical husband may or may not be thinking about if he wants to get off.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

You are not sure who he was thinking of when he got off. He could've been thinking about all of the things he wanted to do to you.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:43 am in your scenario I would have suggested some activity for us to do. I don't sit around on camping trips, it's too hot here for that. We'd be kayaking, hiking, or swimming. If he wanted to stay that's fine but i wouldn't. And I would rather not contemplate what my hypothetical husband may or may not be thinking about if he wants to get off.
We hiked everyday on the trip. We had already hiked about 8 miles that day & it was forecasted to rain. Otherwise I would have.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:46 am You are not sure who he was thinking of when he got off. He could've been thinking about all of the things he wanted to do to you.
Why would he want to do anything to me when hes horny for another woman? I would just be the hole he has to put it in .
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

If I ever had to refer to myself as my husband's 'hole' I'd say we have serious problems. No I would not tolerate him lusting after another woman right in front of me. That's disrespectful.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:49 am
RealisticBeauty wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:46 am You are not sure who he was thinking of when he got off. He could've been thinking about all of the things he wanted to do to you.
Why would he want to do anything to me when hes horny for another woman? I would just be the hole he has to put it in .
You will never be the only woman to get your husband turned on. Don't sit here and tell me you get off only thinking about him? And I'm not going to go back and forth with you because I know this is a touchy subject for lots of women.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

How do you "know" he was thinking about the other woman. You can't possibly know this. It seems as if your own insecurities are making your imagination go in to overdrive. Unless my husband was physically touching this woman it wouldn't bother me. If his actions upset me I would talk to him about it rather than let it go and let my imagination drive me nuts. I think camping trips aren't going to fix your problems you clearly need to learn how to communicate with each other without "starting a fight". If you feel you can't tell him how you feel without starting a fight then you have bigger problems than your husband being attracted to a stranger.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:51 am If I ever had to refer to myself as my husband's 'hole' I'd say we have serious problems. No I would not tolerate him lusting after another woman right in front of me. That's disrespectful.
I keep trying to plan another quick trip, so this is not the memory I have for a whole yr & while I plan the trip for next yr. This trip would be on my birthday, but he doesn't seem very interested in going.
Locked Previous topicNext topic