How would it make you feel?

MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:56 am
MrsDavidB wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:51 am If I ever had to refer to myself as my husband's 'hole' I'd say we have serious problems. No I would not tolerate him lusting after another woman right in front of me. That's disrespectful.
I keep trying to plan another quick trip, so this is not the memory I have for a whole yr & while I plan the trip for next yr. This trip would be on my birthday, but he doesn't seem very interested in going.
I'm not sure why you think trips can save the marriage? Had you tried traditional marriage counseling? I don't know if that would help either but seems like a logical step.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:54 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:49 am
RealisticBeauty wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:46 am You are not sure who he was thinking of when he got off. He could've been thinking about all of the things he wanted to do to you.
Why would he want to do anything to me when hes horny for another woman? I would just be the hole he has to put it in .
You will never be the only woman to get your husband turned on. Don't sit here and tell me you get off only thinking about him? And I'm not going to go back and forth with you because I know this is a touchy subject for lots of women.
I dont think about anyone to get off.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:58 am
MrsDavidB wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:51 am If I ever had to refer to myself as my husband's 'hole' I'd say we have serious problems. No I would not tolerate him lusting after another woman right in front of me. That's disrespectful.
I keep trying to plan another quick trip, so this is not the memory I have for a whole yr & while I plan the trip for next yr. This trip would be on my birthday, but he doesn't seem very interested in going.
I'm not sure why you think trips can save the marriage? Had you tried traditional marriage counseling? I don't know if that would help either but seems like a logical step.
He would never go, he does no wrong.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:48 am
Pjmm wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:43 am in your scenario I would have suggested some activity for us to do. I don't sit around on camping trips, it's too hot here for that. We'd be kayaking, hiking, or swimming. If he wanted to stay that's fine but i wouldn't. And I would rather not contemplate what my hypothetical husband may or may not be thinking about if he wants to get off.
We hiked everyday on the trip. We had already hiked about 8 miles that day & it was forecasted to rain. Otherwise I would have.
In that instance i might have said something like what are you looking at that's so interesting? I can understand why you're bothered. But I would have left him there if that's what he wanted to do or said something. Camping when it's this hot makes me cranky anyway.
Also I don't worry about what he's thinking about if he's with me. He's with me that's all I care about.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:59 am

I understand. A lot of men wouldn't go.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:02 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:59 am

I understand. A lot of men wouldn't go.
It's not that I think the trips can save the marriage. The trips were supposed to be about reconnecting. This trip specifically in September that I want to take is because I want to wipe out the memories I have of the last trip. It's hard for me to move on from things & if I had a better memory, it wont be so hard emotionally for me to plan next yrs big trip.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:55 am How do you "know" he was thinking about the other woman. You can't possibly know this. It seems as if your own insecurities are making your imagination go in to overdrive. Unless my husband was physically touching this woman it wouldn't bother me. If his actions upset me I would talk to him about it rather than let it go and let my imagination drive me nuts. I think camping trips aren't going to fix your problems you clearly need to learn how to communicate with each other without "starting a fight". If you feel you can't tell him how you feel without starting a fight then you have bigger problems than your husband being attracted to a stranger.
You're right, I cant communicate with him. I cant even finish a sentence . I get 2-3 words out & he interrupts me to tell me what I'm saying & how wrong I am . And then tells me what my thoughts & opinions should be.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Why are you guys sitting around looking at a woman for 3 hrs ?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:18 am Why are you guys sitting around looking at a woman for 3 hrs ?
I wasn't. The people in the camp across from us brought a little pool with them , they were laying out sunning & would go in the pool to cool off.

We had gone hiking for hours .Then it was forecasted to rain ,so we stayed by camp . My dh had gotten peanuts to put out for the chipmunks. At first I didn't realize why he had moved up my truck ( better view of their pool) & then put the peanuts on the ground right in line with the sight of the pool. I realized it all when , my dh's face lit up , I glanced over my shoulder, expecting to see the chipmunks but no he was watching the other woman in the pool. He was so blatant about it ,like my feelings dont matter at all.
stilltfez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'm sorry.
Total absence of humor renders life impossible
Locked Previous topicNext topic