What will the neighbors think?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I have nosy neighbors. They watch and listen closely to everything then gossip. One of my neighbors is my relative and the most nosy of all. My dh is an old ugly fool and he's been talking to the woman next door. They talk and laugh and carry on for a long time then comes in the house an badmouths her to me about how dumb she is and how he can't stand her. This moron thinks I'm stupid. She's a good looking woman and he likes her. What I'm annoyed about is all the gossipers talking about it... My family is hearing all about it from my nosey relative who is the biggest gossip around. I can't help but feel embarrassed by it.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Maybe she is a good looking woman. But maybe your DH does think she's dumb. And maybe, even though he talks and laughs with her, he doesn't like her. Stranger things have happened.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Are you renting to her?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:24 pm Maybe she is a good looking woman. But maybe your DH does think she's dumb. And maybe, even though he talks and laughs with her, he doesn't like her. Stranger things have happened.
My dh is noticeably rude and short with her boyfriend but acts different towards her... Or both of them, when they're together. He can like her if he wants to, Ijust don't want my family talking about it behind my back.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:28 pm Are you renting to her?
No we both own our own houses, we recently moved in and they moved in shortly after us.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:18 pm I have nosy neighbors. They watch and listen closely to everything then gossip. One of my neighbors is my relative and the most nosy of all. My dh is an old ugly fool and he's been talking to the woman next door. They talk and laugh and carry on for a long time then comes in the house an badmouths her to me about how dumb she is and how he can't stand her. This moron thinks I'm stupid. She's a good looking woman and he likes her. What I'm annoyed about is all the gossipers talking about it... My family is hearing all about it from my nosey relative who is the biggest gossip around. I can't help but feel embarrassed by it.
You married the old ugly fool, what does that say about you?
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:24 pm Maybe she is a good looking woman. But maybe your DH does think she's dumb. And maybe, even though he talks and laughs with her, he doesn't like her. Stranger things have happened.
That's foolish. OP your intuition is right.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:20 am
No offense, but you could've wrote this post yourself.

And here you are.

What a coincidence.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:53 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:18 pm I have nosy neighbors. They watch and listen closely to everything then gossip. One of my neighbors is my relative and the most nosy of all. My dh is an old ugly fool and he's been talking to the woman next door. They talk and laugh and carry on for a long time then comes in the house an badmouths her to me about how dumb she is and how he can't stand her. This moron thinks I'm stupid. She's a good looking woman and he likes her. What I'm annoyed about is all the gossipers talking about it... My family is hearing all about it from my nosey relative who is the biggest gossip around. I can't help but feel embarrassed by it.
You married the old ugly fool, what does that say about you?
I didn't have parents that cared or taught me anything. I married at 17. I was young and painfully dumb. I hope you're teaching your kids to make good choices, but judging by your question you're a person of lesser integrity too.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

KendallsMom wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:26 am
RealisticBeauty wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:20 am
No offense, but you could've wrote this post yourself.

And here you are.

What a coincidence.
This isn't my post. My neighbors are not close enough for my SO to flirt with however everything the OP said are red flags, I've been there with men before. It's the ones they call fat or ugly that they are secretly sleeping with.
Locked Previous topicNext topic