If my ex wants the kids to have car insurance he can pay for it himself

Anonymous 1

Unread post

My ex is insisting that I split the cost of car insurance with him. I do not see the point. Where I live when you register a car it includes compulsory insurance. Anything on top of that is optional. The cars they drive are not very nice. It would be cheaper in the long run to just replace them if they were ever in an accident that isnt their fault. If they cause an accident they are on their own getting a new car which is something we already decided before now.

I feel like if my ex wants them to have insurance so bad he can pay for it. I wanted them to have cars so I paid for them myself, I didnt ask my ex for money for that.

I just wish he would stop bitching for it. If anything the kids should help contribute to it, they both have jobs.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:33 pm My ex is insisting that I split the cost of car insurance with him. I do not see the point. Where I live when you register a car it includes compulsory insurance. Anything on top of that is optional. The cars they drive are not very nice. It would be cheaper in the long run to just replace them if they were ever in an accident that isnt their fault. If they cause an accident they are on their own getting a new car which is something we already decided before now.

I feel like if my ex wants them to have insurance so bad he can pay for it. I wanted them to have cars so I paid for them myself, I didnt ask my ex for money for that.

I just wish he would stop bitching for it. If anything the kids should help contribute to it, they both have jobs.
Okie dokey smokey
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Umm..ok.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Australia troll strikes again.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:53 pm Australia troll strikes again.
How am I a troll?
Anonymous 4

Unread post

What happens if they damage someone else's car or property?
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:04 pm
How am I a troll?

Huh. I wonder if the person who liked my response (presumably by mistake) and promptly unliked it is you.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:31 pm
How am I a troll?

Huh. I wonder if the person who liked my response (presumably by mistake) and promptly unliked it is you.
Not me
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:34 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:31 pm

How am I a troll?

Not me

Lol.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:27 pm What happens if they damage someone else's car or property?
They would be liable for whatever damage there is
Locked Previous topicNext topic