CM doctors help

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:26 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:23 pm
Dylexsmommy wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:06 pm Where is the pain?

In her stomach.
Right side, left side, right in the middle. high, low, is it near her pelvis or near her ribs? Does the pain extend anywhere else?
Need more specific information.
All over. The way she described it was the same as my pain when I had a stone stuck which is just intense bloating like feeling and horrible pain everywhere in your stomach area.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:58 pm
Dylexsmommy wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:26 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:23 pm

In her stomach.
Right side, left side, right in the middle. high, low, is it near her pelvis or near her ribs? Does the pain extend anywhere else?
Need more specific information.
All over. The way she described it was the same as my pain when I had a stone stuck which is just intense bloating like feeling and horrible pain everywhere in your stomach area.
Yeah, I'd go with a gallstone stuck somewhere then. I had pain comparable to childbirth before my gallbladder removal and still get phantom gallbladder attacks sometimes. Not nearly as painful but still uncomfortable.
Hope she gets it fixed soon.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:57 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:20 pm She can certainly have a stone stuck in her liver duct. There's a product by Planetary Herbal called Stone Free. It helps break down stones (kidney, liver, gallbladder). And drinking unfiltered apple juice with a shot of raw apple cider vinegar will help with the pain. Been there, done that. The vinegar and apple juice will help the stone pass as well as the pent up gas that's causing pain. She should look into trying a digestive enzyme when she eats her biggest meals.
They did say her liver enzymes were elevated.
I read an article in the WaPo or NYTimes, about a woman who had gall bladder surgery and her biliary duct in the liver got blocked during surgery causing all kinds of problems. I'll see if I can find the article and come back and link it. Your friend should read the article and show it to her surgeon if the symptoms match. One of this woman's issues was elevated liver enzymes too.

I found it.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/i ... story.html

Send me a pm if you don't have a subscription to WaPo and can't read the article. I'll try to find a way to get it to you.
thunderkiss65
Regent
Regent

Unread post

lunarprancer wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:50 pm This is not CM ;)
Lol I was just about to say that.
thunderkiss65
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I think anything is possible. But after I had my gallbladder removed the surgeon (who had his gallbladder removed years before) had told me that I needed to stay away from high-fat foods. He warned me I will always have problems with high-fat foods and even more so with other harder to digest foods than I had before. Because I will not be producing the right amount of bile to aid in digestion. This was 8 years ago and I still have bad stomach pains after eating something that I shouldn't. Let your friend know that she needs to pay attention to her diet and stick to things that are easier to digest. Every once in a blue moon I'll indulge but I feel like shit after. I still haven't figured out if it's worth it or not lol. It's worth it in the beginning but after, not so much.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

thunderkiss65 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:57 pm I think anything is possible. But after I had my gallbladder removed the surgeon (who had his gallbladder removed years before) had told me that I needed to stay away from high-fat foods. He warned me I will always have problems with high-fat foods and even more so with other harder to digest foods than I had before. Because I will not be producing the right amount of bile to aid in digestion. This was 8 years ago and I still have bad stomach pains after eating something that I shouldn't. Let your friend know that she needs to pay attention to her diet and stick to things that are easier to digest. Every once in a blue moon I'll indulge but I feel like shit after. I still haven't figured out if it's worth it or not lol. It's worth it in the beginning but after, not so much.
It depends on the person too though. I have been able to eat whatever I want, even foods I could not tolerate before with zero issues besides mega heartburn at times, but Prilosec takes care of that. I used to not be able to drink a glass of milk, a shake or too much ice cream without horrible cramps, but since my surgery I can do all that and am just fine after.
Hot4Tchr-Bieg
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Pancreatitis, but that's more of a front to back pain, high up near bottom or ribcage through to the back. Your girl really sounds like gall bladder needs to go.
Don't text while driving. Don''t text while stopped at stop signs and traffic lights. You're not a four year old...exercise some self-control.
Locked Previous topicNext topic