BM is sad because I wouldnt bring the kids by her house before the first day of school

Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:25 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:31 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:59 pm

It’s rather sad that many women on this site don’t realize that it’s simply easier to go through life being kind and empathetic to others.
What is sad is that everyone thinks sm's should bend over backwards for bm. If bm really thought it was important SHE WOULD HAVE put forth the effort. I wouldn't do it either especially when i have kids to get to school.
So maybe women should stop marrying guys who really only want a nanny they can screw.
You are wrong. They don't marry women for a nanny. Only bitchy, jealous bm thinks that. Btw, i am a bm not a sm.
It isn't sm place to kiss bm ass and bend over backwards for her.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:25 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:31 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:59 pm

It’s rather sad that many women on this site don’t realize that it’s simply easier to go through life being kind and empathetic to others.
What is sad is that everyone thinks sm's should bend over backwards for bm. If bm really thought it was important SHE WOULD HAVE put forth the effort. I wouldn't do it either especially when i have kids to get to school.
So maybe women should stop marrying guys who really only want a nanny they can screw.
How am I a nanny?
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:41 pm
QuantumNursing wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:05 pm
Olioxenfree wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:57 pm It's one day and it's important, I would have made the effort to take them there.
It is not that damn important. Kids have a first day of school every year. Its not a once in a lifetime event. If it was so important then why did mom not make the effort
Maybe not to you, but it is to her and to many other parents. The mom doesn't have a car, it isn't that simple for her.
If it's important, you'll find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse. She has known for a while when the first day of school is. She could have figured out a solution to get there if she really wanted to. Uber, bus, friend, neighbor, etc. She was given options to see them and she turned them down and threw a fit like a child.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Where there is a will there is a way.
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:57 pm It's one day and it's important, I would have made the effort to take them there.
I would have done the same. I would have gone out of my way to accommodate what I feel is a reasonable thing. It would have meant a lot to the kids too.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Fullxbusymom wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:08 pm
I would have done the same. I would have gone out of my way to accommodate what I feel is a reasonable thing. It would have meant a lot to the kids too.
The kids did not want to have to wake up more than an hour earlier than normal. They are not at all upset that they didn't see their mom. I don't know many high schoolers that would actually be upset by that
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:28 pm
The kids did not want to have to wake up more than an hour earlier than normal. They are not at all upset that they didn't see their mom. I don't know many high schoolers that would actually be upset by that
Mine would have.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Fullxbusymom wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:35 pm

Mine would have.
Good for them. Why should 6 people go out of their way when one person put no effort into it? How does that make sense?
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Like the way Chromebooks are mandatory for them?
Fullxbusymom wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:35 pm

Mine would have.
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

But it wasnt reasonable. Not at all.
Locked Previous topicNext topic