BM is sad because I wouldnt bring the kids by her house before the first day of school

Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:59 pm
Olioxenfree wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:57 pm It's one day and it's important, I would have made the effort to take them there.
It’s rather sad that many women on this site don’t realize that it’s simply easier to go through life being kind and empathetic to others.
My son had to catch a 630 am bus. There was no way I'd get him up earlier for anyone. Also, I'm the birth mom and tbh this was my thought process on the first day: It's 6am. Good Lord. Where's my coffee? Now maybe I'm not sentimental but sheesh. I get it. People want first day pictures but why get kids up an hour earlier than they have to? For what? That's assuming this is true because I really believe no one irl acts this dramatically. So you're sad about things. I am too. But people do move on.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:11 pm All the kids started school today. The step kids are at my house. DH helped get everyone ready and he left for work when I left to drop the kids off of school. BM wanted me to drop by her house so she could with them good luck. I told her no. We would have had to go 25 mins in the opposite direction and the traffic on the first day of school is hell anyway. DH did offer for her to come over last night when we had our pizza party or this morning but she couldnt because she didnt have a car

She called DH in tears saying that it was so unfair. She could have facetimed or something with the kids, they have phones, but she wanted to give them hugs. I do understand the disappointment and being sad but I cant imagine calling my ex and crying to him. If it was that important to me I would have found a ride even if it was an uber.

I think she is being ridiculous and I am just "venting" on here for no real reason
There are no buses, taxies, uber or lyfts where you live?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:14 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:11 pm All the kids started school today. The step kids are at my house. DH helped get everyone ready and he left for work when I left to drop the kids off of school. BM wanted me to drop by her house so she could with them good luck. I told her no. We would have had to go 25 mins in the opposite direction and the traffic on the first day of school is hell anyway. DH did offer for her to come over last night when we had our pizza party or this morning but she couldnt because she didnt have a car

She called DH in tears saying that it was so unfair. She could have facetimed or something with the kids, they have phones, but she wanted to give them hugs. I do understand the disappointment and being sad but I cant imagine calling my ex and crying to him. If it was that important to me I would have found a ride even if it was an uber.

I think she is being ridiculous and I am just "venting" on here for no real reason
We have all of those things.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:15 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:14 pm

We have all of those things.
Then she has no damn excuse.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:57 pm It's one day and it's important, I would have made the effort to take them there.
It’s rather sad that many women on this site don’t realize that it’s simply easier to go through life being kind and empathetic to others.
What is sad is that everyone thinks sm's should bend over backwards for bm. If bm really thought it was important SHE WOULD HAVE put forth the effort. I wouldn't do it either especially when i have kids to get to school.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:40 pm
Dylexsmommy wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:02 pm
She should have made the effort. It's out of the way and would have required the kids get up at least an hour early. If she wanted to see the kids she should have gotten up early and driven to see them.
She doesn't have a car. She does not have that choice.
Uber, taxi, bus would have all worked
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Divorce and coparenting suck again!!
Anonymous 5

Unread post

But in this case, it would have meant leaving at least an hour early on a morning that was probably already pretty hectic. I wouldn't ask that of my kids.

The mom should have made arrangements to have a friend give her a ride or take a taxi/uber.
stilltfez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

nice matters but it apparently isn't as fun as being a bitch.
Total absence of humor renders life impossible
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:31 pm
What is sad is that everyone thinks sm's should bend over backwards for bm. If bm really thought it was important SHE WOULD HAVE put forth the effort. I wouldn't do it either especially when i have kids to get to school.
So maybe women should stop marrying guys who really only want a nanny they can screw.
Locked Previous topicNext topic