Would you slash your own tire so it would be covered by insurance?

jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:42 am
AnnieArk wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:33 am No, because that's insurance fraud.
Technically it is but there is no way they can actually find out.
"technically"?? Great set of morals there.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

jas wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:40 am
AnnieArk wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:33 am No, because that's insurance fraud.
Yes technically... are you confused by what that word means?
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:42 am
jas wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:40 am

Yes technically... are you confused by what that word means?
Not at all. But I'm not the one condoning fraud.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Tires should be replaced in pairs so that policy makes zero sense.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:21 am DS decided to slash one of his tires so he could get his tires replaced. Someone tried slashing all four of his tires but they were unsuccessful with the last one. His insurance policy only covers the replacement of 1 or 4 tires not 2 or 3. At first I thought he was crazy but now I think it makes sense. I think it is pretty stupid to not cover what tires are needed. On my insurance policy they will cover what needs to be covered when it comes to tires.

He wants to switch insurance policies to something different after this policy is done.

Now he has four new tires and instead of wasting money buying two tires he got some security cameras. The police said that he is not the first person who had his tires slashed this week alone. It is a nice area but they think it is teenagers F***ing around.

Would you have just had one tire replaced by insurance and bought two more or just slashed the fourth one?
He can switch insurance policies at any time. He doesn't have to wait until the policy is up for renewal. And someone made a post about this very thing a year ago.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:47 am Tires should be replaced in pairs so that policy makes zero sense.
If 3 are damaged, they will put a value on the tire, so him getting new tires might not be feasible if they determine they're already worn. They'll pay a portion. They make you whole, not better than what you were.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:52 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:21 am DS decided to slash one of his tires so he could get his tires replaced. Someone tried slashing all four of his tires but they were unsuccessful with the last one. His insurance policy only covers the replacement of 1 or 4 tires not 2 or 3. At first I thought he was crazy but now I think it makes sense. I think it is pretty stupid to not cover what tires are needed. On my insurance policy they will cover what needs to be covered when it comes to tires.

He wants to switch insurance policies to something different after this policy is done.

Now he has four new tires and instead of wasting money buying two tires he got some security cameras. The police said that he is not the first person who had his tires slashed this week alone. It is a nice area but they think it is teenagers F***ing around.

Would you have just had one tire replaced by insurance and bought two more or just slashed the fourth one?
He can switch insurance policies at any time. He doesn't have to wait until the policy is up for renewal. And someone made a post about this very thing a year ago.
Op hasn't learned how insurance companies work since then either.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:47 am Tires should be replaced in pairs so that policy makes zero sense.
I agree with you. It doesnt make sense
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Yes he can switch but he wants to wait until this one is done. Not sure why.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:56 am

Op hasn't learned how insurance companies work since then either.
How do I not know how insurance companies work? Stupid statement
Locked Previous topicNext topic