Parents sue school because middle schooler used black marker to color in his hair

Deleted User 670

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:59 am You almost certainly wouldn’t win.
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:56 am Should have never touched the child. I'd sue too.
Wanna cookie?
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Not currently. Why?
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:24 am
Anonymous 3 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:59 am You almost certainly wouldn’t win.
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:56 am Should have never touched the child. I'd sue too.
Wanna cookie?
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

The Sharpie is a really odd option to offer but the parents are ridiculous in suing. They knew the school rules and they broke them by allowing the child to have the hair cut in the first place. Really they just need to take him back and have the entire area shaved so it's all the same length and when it grows out they can give him a cut that is allowed by the school rules.

Are parents really this dumb these days? Really?
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

The kid broke the rules in the first place so in my opinion, they don't have a leg to stand on. Is the mom a member here?
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Coloring his hair should not have been an option. WTH.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

MeAF wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:28 am The kid broke the rules in the first place so in my opinion, they don't have a leg to stand on. Is the mom a member here?
Hehe 🙃
MonkeySeeMonkeyDo
Patreon
Patreon
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Traci_Momof2 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:23 am The Sharpie is a really odd option to offer but the parents are ridiculous in suing. They knew the school rules and they broke them by allowing the child to have the hair cut in the first place. Really they just need to take him back and have the entire area shaved so it's all the same length and when it grows out they can give him a cut that is allowed by the school rules.

Kid is black, so was the sharpie. I think the plan, although dumb, was that it would color it in enough that it’s not noticeable
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

MonkeySeeMonkeyDo wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:37 am
Traci_Momof2 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:23 am The Sharpie is a really odd option to offer but the parents are ridiculous in suing. They knew the school rules and they broke them by allowing the child to have the hair cut in the first place. Really they just need to take him back and have the entire area shaved so it's all the same length and when it grows out they can give him a cut that is allowed by the school rules.

Kid is black, so was the sharpie. I think the plan, although dumb, was that it would color it in enough that it’s not noticeable
I understand what they were trying to accomplish, it still just seems like a weird solution to me. They should have just called the parents and demand the parents take the kid and fix it so it conforms to school rules.
Still doesn't mean the parents have a right to sue.
MonkeySeeMonkeyDo
Patreon
Patreon
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Traci_Momof2 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:55 am
MonkeySeeMonkeyDo wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:37 am

I understand what they were trying to accomplish, it still just seems like a weird solution to me. They should have just called the parents and demand the parents take the kid and fix it so it conforms to school rules.
Still doesn't mean the parents have a right to sue.

I agree, I never would have suggested coloring in a child’s hair. His mom should have been called and he should have been sent home.
Conweis
Regent
Regent

Unread post

A F***ing sharpie?
Why not a washable marker?
Or how about no option B?
Locked Previous topicNext topic