Is this weird?

famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Kind of but mostly because this one murderer used to do it to all his Tinder dates. I heard the audio of the whole murder. He threw her off his balcony but they couldn’t prove it. He got off on it and is still on Tinder supposedly. So that’s what this reminds me of, yikes.
Donnie
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I would probably assume his ex is crazy, and run for the hills.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

famousglm714 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:20 pm Kind of but mostly because this one murderer used to do it to all his Tinder dates. I heard the audio of the whole murder. He threw her off his balcony but they couldn’t prove it. He got off on it and is still on Tinder supposedly. So that’s what this reminds me of, yikes.
Well, he hasn't killed me yet and I have been to his house a few times already. He even lives in the boonies. But this is creepy
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

My first assumption would be that he had a bad experience at one point that made him feel like he needs to record his calls. I wouldn't automatically think he's weird or creepy.

It's not unlike people installing dash cams in their cars. Once upon a time it would've been thought to be weird if you had a dash cam and weren't a police officer or trooper. Now it's understood that people just want evidence to protect themselves. Recording calls is really no different.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

No, that wouldn't bother me. I record my phones when dealing with agencies to cover my butt.
Yes its legal here
Deleted User 876

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:26 am I found out last night that the guy I am dating has an app on his cell phone that records all phone calls. I guess it doesn't record who calls him. The number shows up as unknown. But both parties are recorded...this is a little strange for me. Would this bother you?
Yes. He should be careful. In some states recording someone without their knowledge is illegal.
Thunderbug75
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Very strange
Locked Previous topicNext topic