Mostly a vent but advice appreciated update

Anonymous 4

Unread post

Superbutt wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:23 am
Anonymous 4 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:21 am I tell ya what, if I behaved like that my Mom would have beat my ass. And I wouldn't have done it again. Shrug. There wasn't any oh little precious let's go to therapy. It was stop your F***ing bullshit or get your ass beat and I did. The end.
Lmao..i mentioned this to both mom and dad. Neither of them feel comfortable doing so

That's the problem with kids these days. Too many soft parents not willing to bust an ass when necessary. Of course it should not be your go to punishment, but situations like this yeah I wouldn't have been able to sit for a week.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Violence begets violence.
Anonymous 4 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:24 am
Superbutt wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:23 am
Anonymous 4 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:21 am I tell ya what, if I behaved like that my Mom would have beat my ass. And I wouldn't have done it again. Shrug. There wasn't any oh little precious let's go to therapy. It was stop your F***ing bullshit or get your ass beat and I did. The end.
Lmao..i mentioned this to both mom and dad. Neither of them feel comfortable doing so

That's the problem with kids these days. Too many soft parents not willing to bust an ass when necessary. Of course it should not be your go to punishment, but situations like this yeah I wouldn't have been able to sit for a week.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Has anyone ever asked if she was molested?
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Superbutt wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:35 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:52 am You all need to figure out why she's lying about these things.
Personally i think she was worried that we found the stepdad email and so she said the other stuff to shift the focus. She was afraid she wouldnt get to see her mom anymore. And bm told her that her and her dad were going back to court and that we wanted full custody because of many reasons. So she has been worried and stressed over that. Maybe she is trying to prevent that? But she really had no reason to lie about the stepdad thing, imo...then again she does lie about a lot of things.
She really had no reason to lie about you either, right?
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Tough situation. Good luck with everything.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Superbutt wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:08 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:52 am You all need to figure out why she's lying about these things.
Actually bm told me today that sd has been telling her the seeing me naked thing for a long time, but bm never mentioned it because she feels it is normal? Idek anymore
Why would it be a big deal for a tween girl to see another woman naked?

Why are you seeking full custody? What is the current custody situation?
Superbutt
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Vegaswife2011 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:59 am
Superbutt wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:35 am
Personally i think she was worried that we found the stepdad email and so she said the other stuff to shift the focus. She was afraid she wouldnt get to see her mom anymore. And bm told her that her and her dad were going back to court and that we wanted full custody because of many reasons. So she has been worried and stressed over that. Maybe she is trying to prevent that? But she really had no reason to lie about the stepdad thing, imo...then again she does lie about a lot of things.
She really had no reason to lie about you either, right?
Obviously she has her reasons for lying...but what she said about me was 100% a lie
Superbutt
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:21 pm
Superbutt wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:08 am
Actually bm told me today that sd has been telling her the seeing me naked thing for a long time, but bm never mentioned it because she feels it is normal? Idek anymore
Why would it be a big deal for a tween girl to see another woman naked?

Why are you seeking full custody? What is the current custody situation?
Idk, bm was like saying she is concerned about it now?
We were seeking custody because bm was ignoring schoolwork, taking sd to concerts til late on schoolnights, and all year sd had soo many missing assignments from days she was at mom's.
Bm and bf fighting a lot, causing sd stress. Sd said it was over stuff like fb friends, co workers and jealousy. She heard them fight constantly and call each other manipulative, etc.
Bm not restricting sd's internet access after sd showed risky behavior multiple times.
Bm blowing us off whenever we would address any issues about sd.
Bm allowing sd to watch inappropriate shows with S*x scenes.
Bm moving a lot-- between 2015&2017 she had moved 10 times. Then from 2017-2018 she moved 2 times. Sd says it stresses her out

Despite what sd has said, she still wants to be with her mom half the time (we have had 50/50 for 2 years and before that we had full custody, and agreed to try out 50/50)

Other than the fighting, we have proof in the form of screenshots for everything.
Superbutt
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Vegaswife2011 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:02 pm Tough situation. Good luck with everything.
Thank you
Superbutt
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:38 am Has anyone ever asked if she was molested?
Yes i have had extensive conversations with her, she says no
Locked Previous topicNext topic