Apparently my dd is a "crappy babysitter"

Deleted User 172

Unread post

Karma's a bigger bitch then you could ever be.
AllofFive19
Regent
Regent

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:23 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:14 pm
BionicBunny wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:10 pm What legal action?
I can take her to court for slander. Some of the stuff she is telling people is downright false. Things that never happened. Like, dd was late constantly (dd is always 10 minutes early at a minimum), dd left the kids alone (never happened), dd forced her kids to eat food they don't like (never happened) and that dd told the boy to go out on the roof.
Lol ok how old is your daughter? What damages were done? ( much much money has she lost?) filing for a lawsuit is one thing, winning it is another. What a waste of time and money!
She'll have to prove it, of course, but if can prove a lost babysitting job because of her words, she can have a chance at winning.
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:10 pm What legal action?
I can take her to court for slander. Some of the stuff she is telling people is downright false. Things that never happened. Like, dd was late constantly (dd is always 10 minutes early at a minimum), dd left the kids alone (never happened), dd forced her kids to eat food they don't like (never happened) and that dd told the boy to go out on the roof.
Can you slander a child? Interesting.

These kids sound like hellions. I wouldn't deal with them as an adult!
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

AllofFive19 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:40 pm

Lol ok how old is your daughter? What damages were done? ( much much money has she lost?) filing for a lawsuit is one thing, winning it is another. What a waste of time and money!
She'll have to prove it, of course, but if can prove a lost babysitting job because of her words, she can have a chance at winning.
It would most likely cost more to take it to court than she would get. Waste of time and money, like I said.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Just ignore her. She'll go away soon enough.

Sounds like your DD is a good kid. Best wishes to her.
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

When the kid climbed on the roof her only call should have been to the parents.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

You sound crazy with all the talk of legal action. Her calling you instead of the parents while the child was on the roof doesn't make her sound like that good of a sitter either.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

iamanon wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:26 am When the kid climbed on the roof her only call should have been to the parents.
And police/fire rescue.

Are you one of those people who think it's none of your business if you see a small child or an animal in a hot car?
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:48 am
iamanon wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:26 am When the kid climbed on the roof her only call should have been to the parents.
And police/fire rescue.

Are you one of those people who think it's none of your business if you see a small child or an animal in a hot car?
Is this question directed to me?
AllofFive19
Regent
Regent

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:38 am
AllofFive19 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:40 pm

It would most likely cost more to take it to court than she would get. Waste of time and money, like I said.
I disagree. When we let someone get away with something, we open the doors to let others get away with it. It doesn't go away simply because we ignore it. It may or may not be a waste of time, but won't be a waste of money.
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
Locked Previous topicNext topic