My husband wrote me a letter...

Deleted User 1344

Unread post

I’ve been a member since the beginning and I have no idea how the points work, I don’t know how or why I’m getting points and I don’t care!
😆 people rob me and I don’t care!
I’m not into games.
I’m just here reading and posting.
That’s entertainment enough!

InnocentBystander wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:41 pm I joined in February after reading about this site on the CafeMom sub on Reddit. (I'd been on CM since like 2008.) I replied to something at some point but then got super busy and haven't been back to the site until tonight. I have NO idea what "points" are and how you get them. There's a stickied post about robbing points, and I have a message saying someone tried to "rob" me, and a message about a lottery, but I really have no idea what any of this means! Nothing shady going on here, I'm a newbie!
Anonymous 12 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:27 pm
InnocentBystander wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:19 pm Can you fill me in on what's going on? I haven't been here in months.
New member with 2 replies and over 1500 points, hmmmmmm
Anonymous 10

Unread post

InnocentBystander wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:41 pm I joined in February after reading about this site on the CafeMom sub on Reddit. (I'd been on CM since like 2008.) I replied to something at some point but then got super busy and haven't been back to the site until tonight. I have NO idea what "points" are and how you get them. There's a stickied post about robbing points, and I have a message saying someone tried to "rob" me, and a message about a lottery, but I really have no idea what any of this means! Nothing shady going on here, I'm a newbie!
InnocentBystander wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:19 pm Can you fill me in on what's going on? I haven't been here in months.
Who were you friends or acquaintances with on CM?
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Why did you even open it up? He's manipulating you. Do not let that man in your head.
InnocentBystander
Peasant
Peasant

Unread post

Right! Between work and regular life, I have way too much to keep track of. I just want to read and comment and be entertained :)
Ledina60 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:14 pm I’ve been a member since the beginning and I have no idea how the points work, I don’t know how or why I’m getting points and I don’t care!
😆 people rob me and I don’t care!
I’m not into games.
I’m just here reading and posting.
That’s entertainment enough!

InnocentBystander
Peasant
Peasant

Unread post

No one, really. I didn't jazz up my profile or add people as friends. I ALWAYS posted as Anon in Mom Confessions, because it was too crazy in there. I mainly hung out in Psychic and Haunted Realm. I'd actually gotten so busy that I hadn't been on CM for a while....late one night I happened to log in and it was literally the day before the site went kaput. I messaged a few people who I'd become close with to give them my email but they apparently didn't get the messages before it went down :(
Anonymous 10 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:24 pm

Who were you friends or acquaintances with on CM?
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Attachments
giphy (47).gif
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

doubtful
Anonymous 13

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:25 pm Umm....i think i want to puke. Back to the daily beatings for you.
Ps I see he's back to ministering.
Any church that lets a wife beater minister isn't a real church, that's awful. She isn't going to leave him until they carry her out in a body bag. It's sad.
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:34 am Am I the only one who thinks that the author of this letter is Godstar????

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:46 pm Hi my Love....The universe awaits an answer?
Will You journey along with me in search of the hidden truths
First let me tell You beloved
And please understand this is my soul speaking and crying out into the atmosphere in hopes of a response

I Love You more than i Love myself...this is true
I was blind but now im found;
I have found that Cosmic Love that is only complete with you
Beloved please listen and understand...together we are Spirit
Alone im just a man

"Lost"

Immoral and insecure, alone and defeated
Lacking the internal, eternal Love from my companion that my heart truly needed

Is this the end; The end of the end
In Love the Truth is the only Way; For the truth of the matter is you are my only friend
But i am not alone though my heart is crushed by mocks and laughs
Left in the epitome of confusion and betrayal
I will forever hold on to your love by what could have beens mental photographs

Beloved i Love you enough to stay; as i love you even more to go
As i appreciated the moments weve shared more than you'll ever know

I will pray for your happiness...as i have been taken from my Godly role
Please Know this mylove, i will never search for another; for i have nonthing to give
My Love You will always be my love, my companion, and my only Love till the day the heavens are fold
It's not. My husband writes as well, we share the same Spirit. He has many poems on his page, and books coming out.
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

All members should have at least 1,550 points between the 50 registration points, 500 points given for a lottery screwup, and another 1,000 for the lottery not paying out correctly. Instead of giving it out individually, I send a mass message and the points are added automatically.
🤓The Admin 🤓
Locked Previous topicNext topic