My husband wrote me a letter...

Anonymous 8

Unread post

Anonymous 9 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:32 pm
Anonymous 8 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:28 pm
Godstar wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:22 pm

I told the truth. He got out before the last step, and I wasn't ready..

Now the divorce is being second guessed.
In the other post you said the judge signed it. That’s the final step. Your words are pretty but you’re deceitful(going anon)you know who else makes things look pretty but is deceitful?
The debil? :o
9A688B18-22E0-4609-9B84-747A6A3E3638.jpeg
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:08 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:58 pm Most likely just more lies & it's all made up for attention. Too bad no one close to her will get her the serious help she clearly needs.
I think you’re right.

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. People close to her can beat her over the head with resources, they can pack her and her kids up and move halfway around the world, but at the end of the day she has free will and can make the choice to go back. No one can force her to leave or stay gone.
Anonymous 10

Unread post

You chose your path. You think the ONE TRUE JESUS (not your delusions about your "husband") would really bless this satanic relationship?
Anonymous 11

Unread post

Oh FFS please bring back VM.
InnocentBystander
Peasant
Peasant

Unread post

Can you fill me in on what's going on? I haven't been here in months.
CandTmom
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I understand you love him and want him to be a good man. He probably wants to also. He just isn't capable of it. You have to love yourself and your children first. You deserve to be loved and respected. He isn't doing either one.

I really feel for you. I hope you make the right choices for yourself. Be safe and happy.
EmilyH87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Nope nope nope nope NOPE. Chuck it. Burn it. BE DONE WITH HIM. He WANTS you to be confused and make you second guess. Lock him out of your head.
Dungeon & Dragons Shenanigans:
https://twitch.tv/teambonusaction
InnocentBystander
Peasant
Peasant

Unread post

I joined in February after reading about this site on the CafeMom sub on Reddit. (I'd been on CM since like 2008.) I replied to something at some point but then got super busy and haven't been back to the site until tonight. I have NO idea what "points" are and how you get them. There's a stickied post about robbing points, and I have a message saying someone tried to "rob" me, and a message about a lottery, but I really have no idea what any of this means! Nothing shady going on here, I'm a newbie!
Anonymous 12 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:27 pm
InnocentBystander wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:19 pm Can you fill me in on what's going on? I haven't been here in months.
New member with 2 replies and over 1500 points, hmmmmmm
AllofFive19
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Godstar wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:08 pm
stilltfez wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:28 pm
Godstar wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:16 pm

Confused.
why?
We are spiritually connected, it's the physical part that's not working. I love my husband, and I pray daily for God to have His way. I just can't take the drama any more..
Then you need to leave the physical behind and trust that once he gets better the spiritual will still be there. You can't force a relationship to get better and despite your talk about how you trust God, you're not doing it, unless you truly believe God wants you and your kids to be abused. In which case you need psychological help.
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Godstar wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:08 pm
stilltfez wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:28 pm
Godstar wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:16 pm

Confused.
why?
We are spiritually connected, it's the physical part that's not working. I love my husband, and I pray daily for God to have His way. I just can't take the drama any more..
You need to love yourself more. This cycle needs to end, and you hold all the cards right now to make that happen. Burn his letter and keep moving forward.
Locked Previous topicNext topic